Battlefield 2 Scrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2 Scrim

Ok, its Spring Break and I say its time to revive the spirit of the 5th ACG and get some BF2 matches going. I just reinstalled the game and I have a microphone this time around. I will be playing from 7:00 PM-1:00 AM tonight, if anyone is interested in joining let me know.
    There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. -Henry Kissinger

Sure. Which server?
    Welcome to the adult world. Kinda sucks when you have to be the responsible ones and take all the pot shots from the chagrined lefties and mongoloid celebrities, who don't know their collective posteriors from sound economic policy. - 98ZJUSMC

Comment

I can probably join in after Sci Fi Friday is over (9pm Mountain time). Should still give me a couple hours with you guys. Just post here which server you are on and I'll see what I can do!

It has been too long!
      Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Im in

Count me in...I will try to get on and I finally have a mic

CD
        "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Hmm...is anyone playing? I'm on xfire and AIM..
          "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
          - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
          - Winston Churchill

Comment

Well, apparently I posted this before I realised that it would take me four hours to download version 1.2.....so I watched the Constant Garderner instead. Sorry that I couldn't make it guys. But I am avaliable pretty much anytime you guys want to play this week.
            There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. -Henry Kissinger

Comment

Right then, after much fighting with my computer I have finally managed to get that bloody 1.2 patch installed. See you on the battlefield.

Comment

Originally posted by Napoleon
                Right then, after much fighting with my computer I have finally managed to get that bloody 1.2 patch installed. See you on the battlefield.
                Should we try for tonight, say - 6 or 7 pacific?
                Last edited by gobeavs; 11 Mar 06, 13:22.
                - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
                - Winston Churchill

Comment

Name the server! I'll be able to go for an hour or two.
                  Welcome to the adult world. Kinda sucks when you have to be the responsible ones and take all the pot shots from the chagrined lefties and mongoloid celebrities, who don't know their collective posteriors from sound economic policy. - 98ZJUSMC

Comment

yep

Server name and what kind of com system we are using. I have a headset and mic finally but I have not used it yet.
                    Any links would help.....Beavs I know you da man, help me out. PLEASE!

CD
                    "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

May I suggest AGB BF2 Urban Maps. Some pretty decent chaps play there , like myself. I know...shameless plug.

69.9.44.106:16567

Teamspeak 69.93.244.170:8777

Tell 'em Gorque sent ya.

Comment

Managed to get in two hours with gobeavs today. The game didn't start out that well, he came right up behind me and I whipped around and emptied a clip into him. Luckily, I was a medic and promptly revived him. Gobeavs ended up with a much higher score than I did. After several months out of action I am quite terrible at the game. I will try and get some more hours in tommorow evening.

Comment

Should we use Teamspeak? We can just set up a channel in the public server.

And if we are all on TS, it should make it easier to coordinate server changes and whatnot.

EDIT: linky
                          Last edited by gobeavs; 11 Mar 06, 20:05.
                          - Johann von Neumann

- Winston Churchill

Comment

I'm on xfire and in the ACG channel of voice.teamspeak.org:10050 ......
                            - Johann von Neumann

- Winston Churchill

Comment

Currently on Gorque's server...contact me on xfire if we still want to salvage something.
                              - Johann von Neumann

- Winston Churchill

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X