Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite Battlefield 2 Class?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite Battlefield 2 Class?

What is everybody's favorite Battlefield 2 class and why?

Mine is the support class. They can take down baisically anyone else on foot at almost any range first if prone.

Spec Ops. I like blowing things up.

Comment

Probably medic or engineer. I like reviving people in the middle of intense combat....

I can't stand support . I can never seem to hit anything with it.
      "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
      - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
      - Winston Churchill

Comment

A lot of it depends on the server I'm on. If there's a lot of objective focused teams, I like to play one of the support classes (med, engy, or support). If it's full of smacktards, I'll hang on the wings as a sniper. If it's truly full of smacktards I'll go spec ops or assault and defend a flag from an ambush position.
        Last edited by Arkane; 08 Mar 06, 20:43.
        Welcome to the adult world. Kinda sucks when you have to be the responsible ones and take all the pot shots from the chagrined lefties and mongoloid celebrities, who don't know their collective posteriors from sound economic policy. - 98ZJUSMC

Comment

With support you have to hit the ground and zoom in then you can kill many people at all ranges.

Comment

Originally posted by gobeavs
            Probably medic or engineer. I like reviving people in the middle of intense combat....

I can't stand support . I can never seem to hit anything with it.
            Yeah you do like reviving people there, so that they can be killed 3 times in a row. Don't think I've forgotten.

“To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Originally posted by Overseer
              Yeah you do like reviving people there, so that they can be killed 3 times in a row. Don't think I've forgotten.

Haha....if you get killed that is only because you didn't run fast enough .
              "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
              - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
              - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gobeavs
                Haha....if you get killed that is only because you didn't run fast enough .
                The game doesn't let you start moving fast enough. The guys are already shooting at the spot while you're running over to bring me back.
                “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

It doesnt really matter what class I pick.... I'm usualy dead by the time I get anywhere to do any good.
                  PvtJohnson

Hold your ground men, hold your ground!

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

If your not mad enough to bare nuckel box, your not mad at all.

Comment

Haven't played this much since the 1.2 patch. Seems to run slower. But I think favorite role was spec ops. Usually hung out near the bridges waiting for tanks. Once they were on the bridge, KABLOOEY!! Or I would load up a plane, then just as it left the runway, KABLAMO!!
                    MONK
                    Member CPPA # 1503
                    Member OSOK

Comment

Support with the PKM, jack up the volume and spray into groups with other support people beside me opening up too.

I haven't played BF2 in a looong time.... kinda miss it, but I never have time for it anymore with graduation/friends/etc.
                      Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.

Ronald Reagan 1911-2004

Comment

Fav Class

I have played Engineer the most, myself, although recently I have been branching out to other classes, including Assault, Spec Ops and AT. As an engineer, you have tremendous firepower in close combat (MK31 Full Auto Shotgun) and you can deal with armour (AT mines), not to mention grenades, pistol and knife. Oh yeah, and the trusty ole wrench to keep your buddies in the fight or to repair bridges and strategic objects (radar, UAV trailer, arty). I do have basic badges for all the classes, even though I don't play some of them very much.

It is a great game when you can find a good squad to jump into (or be the commander), but I will also agree that a server full of smacktards tends to make the game more work than fun, at times. I play regularly and am currently ranked Gunnery Sgt., with a chest full o' badges and ribbons, and a few place medals, but no serious hero-type medals as yet. You gotta put in a great deal of time to get those.

Now if I could just get better at pistol and knife fighting...
                        "Violence... the supreme authority from which all other authority is derived." - Mr. Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Comment

I like the medic. It's awesomely entertaining to go around with the defibrillator shocking the enemy. good times.
                          I dare do all that may become a man; who dares more is none. - Macbeth

Comment

Spec Ops

The reason is the tanks that keep trying to kill me. It feel great when going behind a tank and stick a c4 up there ---. And run like ---.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X