Anyone still play BF1942?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone still play BF1942?

In an attempt to overcome my sadness in not having a copy of Empire at War, I decided to re-install one of my favorite games, Battlefield 1942. I never got around to getting BF2, and BF42 is still quite a solid game. Does anyone on here still play? If so, would you guys be willing to get a game going on?
    "If we have to give these bastards our lives, we give them hell before we do! " - Cpt. Mifune, The Matrix Revolutions

There's still some DC servers up out there. DC FInal and DCX were both solid mods, and a ton of fun. I haven't seen a BF42 server in a while though, as everyone is too busy right now whining about the latest BF2 patch. I'll look around for you and post one if I find it.
    Welcome to the adult world. Kinda sucks when you have to be the responsible ones and take all the pot shots from the chagrined lefties and mongoloid celebrities, who don't know their collective posteriors from sound economic policy. - 98ZJUSMC

Comment

Well I played on a couple BF42 servers last night, there's still plenty out there, but I was wondering if anyone here at ACG still played.
      "If we have to give these bastards our lives, we give them hell before we do! " - Cpt. Mifune, The Matrix Revolutions

Comment

No, but I think I'll reinstall it now.
        All warfare is based on deception.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Bonez
          In an attempt to overcome my sadness in not having a copy of Empire at War, I decided to re-install one of my favorite games, Battlefield 1942. I never got around to getting BF2, and BF42 is still quite a solid game. Does anyone on here still play? If so, would you guys be willing to get a game going on?
          yeah, I still spend some time with BF1942 and would like to join your server. However, my comp is dead in the water in the moment...i'll check back with you when it is repaired.

You can find a good BF1942 crowd at the moongamer mostly omaha server. There is another good co-op server that ran humans against maxed-out ability bots. Games would have ~5 humans trying to take flags against 20-25 bots...frantic but very fun.
          All your ACG posts are belong to us!

Comment

Since I re-installed the other day, my old pal in VA and I have been jumping into a few servers. We played until 1:30 in the morning the other night! BF42 is still a solid MP experience.

Comment

i play still play it not alot though

Comment

The anti-clan I belong to has a 3 servers up. One is Forgotten Hope in Co-op mode, another is DC Final and the last is BF2 with the Euro Map pack. We also have a Team-speak server. I'm extremely busy until the last week of April and then my time should clear up measureably. Please feel free to use any of them as we are looking to get them populated.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                  Beirut
                  by casanova
                  A awful, dedoerate situation for the population in Beirut, Libanon. A Amoniumnitrat-explosion was the cause of the catastrophe....
                  Today, 23:35
                • AntiWarmanCake8
                  Battlefields
                  by AntiWarmanCake8
                  One day in the far future I like to visit some Napoleonic battlefields. Does anyone have any ones they would share?

I would like to visit:...
                  Today, 20:27
                • AntiWarmanCake8
                  COVID-19
                  by AntiWarmanCake8
                  So I tested positive for COVID 19 yesterday but I had symptoms since last Thursday, probably got pneumonia in my left lung. Been resting at home, quarantined...
                  Today, 20:22
                Working...
                X