X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkane
    replied
    Originally posted by Overseer
    Boo, sounds less pwning of people in my tanks.

On the up side the constant pounding of aircraft isn't as much of a threat as it was. You get a couple of APCs teamed up with SP ADA and it becomes a force to be reckoned with.

EDIT: Once again we'll need a patch for the patch. Seems there's a slight "problem" with the SAMs: http://media.putfile.com/ZatarAA
    Last edited by Arkane; 17 Feb 06, 13:36.

Leave a comment:

• Overseer
    replied
    Boo, sounds less pwning of people in my tanks.

Leave a comment:

• Arkane
    replied
    Having played a few hours of it, here's what I think:

AT weapons are now a threat to be reckoned with. If you're in the LAV/WZ/BTR and the At lock warning goes off, you better do something quick. This in itself seems to have bred an overuse of the kit (probably until the novelty wears off).

AA Weapons v. aircraft are vastly improved. On Fushe and Ghosttown I didn't see a lot of plane and helo campers. Of course they are screaming bloody murder.

PCs seem to have been nerfed a bit. I was in the WZ and couldn't fire through the chain link fence.

Noobtubers have adapted well to the nerfing of the grenades, and I actually saw some guys bouncing them around corners.

Overall, the new patch has about a 50/50 love hate following. If anything, BF2 now seems a bit more infantry friendly.

Leave a comment:

• gobeavs
    started a topic BF2 patch 1.2 released

BF2 patch 1.2 released

EA.com link
    3D Gamers link

The UAV is now visible in-game, the ranking system has been expanded up to General, and lots of various fixes...some worthy of note:

- Dolphin Diving is no longer possible
    - Players can no longer jump and shoot at the same time
    - "Prone Spamming" is now fixed
    - "Sprint exploit" is now fixed
    - Helicopters now carry 8 missiles rather than 14
    - TV-Guided missile now have a shorter range

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X