Interested Battlefield 2 Players: X-Fire/Player List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested Battlefield 2 Players: X-Fire/Player List

If you have Battlefield 2 and want some people on your squad from ACG/SZO, please post your name and X-fire account here. You have to use X-Fire (a free program) because there is no other easy way to track what servers anyone else is on. When you go into BF2, simply leave X-Fire running and whenever anyone else on this list shows up to play, they can track you down and join you!

Send me a PM to be added to this list!

BF2 Name / X-Fire handle / Forum name if not clear

[5ACG]HEAT -- (siberianheat)
    gobeavs -- (gobeavs)
    Overseer0S -- (Overseer)
    [5ACG]b00mslang -- (b00mslang) (Curt)
    Arkane -- (Arkane)
    Tinjaw -- (Tinjaw)(Chaim)
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT
    If you have Battlefield 2 and want some people on your squad from ACG/SZO, please post your name and X-fire account here. You have to use X-Fire (a free program) because there is no other easy way to track what servers anyone else is on. When you go into BF2, simply leave X-Fire running and whenever anyone else on this list shows up to play, they can track you down and join you!

Send me a PM to be added to this list!

BF2 Name / X-Fire handle / Forum name if not clear

[5ACG]HEAT -- (siberianheat)
    gobeavs -- (gobeavs)
    OverseerOS -- (Overseer)
    [5ACG]b00mslang -- (b00mslang) (Curt)
    Arkane -- (Arkane)
    Tinjaw -- (Tinjaw)(Chaim)
    Sorry to add confusion, but it's actually overseer0s (as in with a zero not an o at the end).
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Xfire has now added instant joining to BF2. Just restart xfire and now you can just click a button to join your friends on a server. MUCH appreciated.
      "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
      - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
      - Winston Churchill

Comment

CJMello63

Also we have a server up at:

Supposed to be ranked but the provider has his head wedged. If he can not work it out we will be moving to another provider.

Our site:

http://www.raraavises.net

We also compete at TWL, CAL and STA.

Comment

Cool stuff CJ...welcome to the forums!
          "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
          - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
          - Winston Churchill

Comment

My BF2 name is StewartC123. I will try and download X-Fire today.
            There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. -Henry Kissinger

Comment

I up and running, thats in no part to Chaim.

xfire=pmaidhof

Look forward to some action.
              Semper Fi,

Pete

Comment

I got X-fire and my username is acgnapoleon. My Battlefield 2 name is StewartC123.
                There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. -Henry Kissinger

Comment

Brian, I am going to buy this wonderful game today. But I am a total newbie for this game (and not really good at any other FPS games myself) ... Would your highness assign me a seat in the team? I will fight for our glory till the last blood though!
                  (BTW, Can I fight with Dr. S? )
                  Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

please add me on your list, buddies:

erchaser (xuebo Liu)

Thanks... (and I am working hard to improve right now ... )
                    Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

Ok, I will add you and then I am going to play and try to improve. Somehow, I always end up in some far off corner of the map with no transport and no one to kill..........

Comment

As the "Send me a PM to be added to this list!" doesn't work I write myself

xfire: clarkshow

ingame: Clark-Show
                        "A platoon of Chinese tanks viciously attacked a Soviet harvester,
                        which was peacefully working a field near the Soviet-Chinese border.
                        The harvester returned fire and upon destroying the enemy
                        returned to its home base."

Comment

My xfire name is acrolite. Cheers.
                          Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated... again...

Comment

Game name : ACG_DJ

Xfire : acgdevildawg
                            Last edited by DevilDawg; 12 Aug 05, 16:21.
                            Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.

Ronald Reagan 1911-2004

Comment

Game Name: Panzer-War
                              Xfire handle: panzerwar

Comment

Working...
                              X