Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PR: All American: The 82nd Airborne In Normandy Progress Update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR: All American: The 82nd Airborne In Normandy Progress Update!

PR: All American: The 82nd Airborne In Normandy Progress Update!

Hampstead, NC, 17 March 2008All American: The 82nd Airborne In Normandy will soon begin to ship! Yeah, that’s what we’d like to lead off a press release with but unfortunately it won’t be this press release.  We’ll let those of you who have been expecting to hear those words pick yourself up off the floor before [...]
    ACG Staffer

Things worth seeing in the article

"Yes, we suck at getting it out the door but we’re still confident we’ll beat Duke Nukem Forever to a release date"

Claiming to be faster than vapourware is not a good way to impress anyone.

"Microsoft’s Vista, that oh-so wonderful operating system of theirs, has a rather annoying habit of breaking things in All American: The 82nd Airborne in Normandy."

Vista is worthless crap, get over it if you think it's worth anything.
    I perceive in 2009-2010 a lot of people regretting they gave a damn about making new games problematic just so they will run on an OS no one needed, and not many can claim was ever worth it.

I'm not planning on getting Vista, and wouldn't accept it if given to me legally for free.

My games will be running on XP until Vista is replaced.
    Shrapnel should realize, any wargamer worth the label, likely already plays on a system that doesn't need or like Vista.

It will be nice if 82nd ever appears, but, they better hurry up, or it will hit the market, and the market will not longer be interested in games that look like they use tech made for 5-10 years ago.
    Life is change. Built models for decades.
    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
    I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X