Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strategy First releases screenshots for tank arcade ?Panzer Killer!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strategy First releases screenshots for tank arcade ?Panzer Killer!?

Strategy First releases screenshots for tank arcade ?Panzer Killer!?

Please find attached screenshots for ?Panzer Killer!? Published by Strategy First Inc., a subsidiary of Silverstar Holdings, Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSTR), and developed by Digital Fusion Inc, the WWII tank arcade is set to launch in September, 2007, at the suggested retail price of $19.99.
    ACG Staffer

Why is it game makers have to defacto call me a f**king idiot but employing the time honoured phrase "Arcade-style shooter in historically accurate settings"

Get real, if it is an arcade shooter, there won't be one iota of "historically accurate" anything involved with it.

Now, I looked at the screenies, and to be honest, the game looks "nice" in as much as it should. Looks similar to Panzer Elite Action, maybe slight different variation on the theme. Seems like they are offering more types of vehicle to play with.

If you own a decent tank sim now, you might not be too interested. If you already play something like Battlefield 1942, or any of the genesis of that title, you likely already own something better.
    Life is change. Built models for decades.
    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
    I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X