Would you visit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you visit?

I'm currently working on a website and essentially this website will be a source of info for geeks and nerds alike, with reviews, previews, and eventfully interviews. This site will also offer our opinion of such topics as video games and anime at first then hopefully moving on to tv/movies, manga, comic books and regular books later. This site will also have a weekly podcast were 4 of us will do a roundup of what we’ve played, read, and watched this week, as well as what’s new this week.

Would any of you visit this kind of site?
    "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
    "

I seem to have a bit of an interest in it.

What precisely is your specific level of interest in anime?

Because aside from a site that focuses on anime fans 30 and over, my experience of anime discussion even on specifically anime sites, is rarely enjoyable.

It's either teens acting their age (unfortunately), or there are the anti anime types that simply wish to paint it in the worst light possible.

I wouldn't have any trouble with a site that might give some exposure to games as they apply to the adult over 30 demographic too. I have a Nintendo DS, and believe it or not, they do make games that will interest a 40 something even if an under 20 tries to describe it as 'boring'.
    Life is change. Built models for decades.
    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
    I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

I'm bring other people on to this project who have a better knowledge of anime than me to do the anime part (I have none )

Now for a good anime site I would say is http://www.animevice.com/
      i haven't looked at it really but it's part of Whiskey Media and there video game website http://www.giantbomb.com/ is superb.
      "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
      "

Comment

not big on anime or video games, so would likely pass.
        In the event of another forum meltdown, feel free to join us over at www.armchairdragoons.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X