Big Steam Game Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Steam Game Sale

Just a reminder that a ton of Steam Games are on sale until January 2nd 2020. Some such as Atlas, are priced at $5. Many major titles are up to 75% off their Steam price.

Grab those bargains while you can.

“Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Word of warning - if you ever have a serious problem, you will not be able to reach Steam to solve it. I've been trying to solve mine for over three years with any contact with a real member of Steam, and without any success at all. I lost several hundred dollars spent on downloads that I am now denied access to.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

I might catch up on buying some DLC while it’s cheap. Most of the games on my Wishlist are on special but the discount isn’t any better than at previous sales.
      Might check out what early access games are on sale.
      "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
      Ernest Hemingway.

In english "silence" means yelling louder than everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Word of warning - if you ever have a serious problem, you will not be able to reach Steam to solve it. I've been trying to solve mine for over three years with any contact with a real member of Steam, and without any success at all. I lost several hundred dollars spent on downloads that I am now denied access to.
        You said you were still running on Win 7 yes? Steam stopped supporting that platform as of Jan' 2019. Update and you might get it all back.
        "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
        Ernest Hemingway.

In english "silence" means yelling louder than everyone else.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X