Dying Light.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dying Light.

I'm a bit slow coming to the party but I recently bought Dying Light(released in 2015) while it was on special, plus a few of the DLCs.

So far I'm only about 15% of the story(its a big map) but I'm already hooked on the brutal story line, this is no tiptoe through the tulips in regards to characters you may have held some attachment to. The idea of shooting zombies doesn't grab me too much, but with this game being parkour I'm drawn in enough to keep interested and build up my arsenal. Not a big fan of games that don't let you explore in any fashion.

"In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
    Ernest Hemingway.

In english "silence" means yelling louder than everyone else.

https://www.gamesradar.com/dying-lig...-2019-preview/

Looks good….may check it out.

the concept behind Dying Light 2 is that every decision – no matter how small or seemingly inconsequential – could have some impact to the game's moment-to-moment action, its story, and the narrative sandbox that it all resides in. That is near impossible to demonstrate in short, hands-off demonstrations. I understand that, but that doesn't mean that I don't have questions of the viability of this ambitious creative framing of the game's structure and opportunities.
    This Dl 2 though, not the original from 2015, sorry

When Dying Light 2 launches in Spring 2020 – if this new gameplay demo is anything to go by, at the very least
    High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
      https://www.gamesradar.com/dying-lig...-2019-preview/

Looks good….may check it out.

This Dl 2 though, not the original from 2015, sorry
      That’s fine, it’s worth discussing because it’s almost out. I like the idea of consequences although it may only be reduced to several alternative scenarios rather than unlimited ones. It will be interesting if they continue the dark theme as with DL1.
      "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
      Ernest Hemingway.

In english "silence" means yelling louder than everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Achtung Baby View Post
        That’s fine, it’s worth discussing because it’s almost out. I like the idea of consequences although it may only be reduced to several alternative scenarios rather than unlimited ones. It will be interesting if they continue the dark theme as with DL1.
        Well yes scripted, branched, storylines, but also NPC interaction, they're getting quite good at it...

These days if you steal an apple in a video game, all hell breaks loose, that was quite different just a few decades ago

Downside is production costs, limiting overall scale of games.
        High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X