Is gaming dead, dying, or just done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karri View Post
    ARK: Survival Evolved is currently available for FREEEEEE at Epic Games Store. This seems to be the base game only, so expansions are still gonna cost money...and even those are 50% off. I also got a 10 USD coupon for buying a free game.

Am not sure if you need to have bought at least something in the Epic store before. I think I've bought one game, and have received a couple hundred USD worth of free games on that.
    The free DLCs have to be downloaded separately. Four are free having originated from modders that used the Dev Kit to create them, the other were developed by the Devs and are paid DLCs.

Be advised if you have downloaded a free weekend type version, it will self destruct at the end of the free trial period unless you purchase the base game. That is not the case this time so take advantage of this download.

My latest tame. These crystal wyverns are a pain to passive tame. The green one is a level I had wanted to obtain due to the superior stats. Found two blood ones but their stats were terrible.

Epic Store link.
    https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/ark/home
    Last edited by SRV Ron; 17 Jun 20, 05:37.
    “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

The one major downside to the free, now no longer free, Ark Survival Evolved from the Epic Game Store is that there appears to be no way to access player created mods for your program or Host Local a game with a friend.
      “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Ark is currently on sale on Steam for $9.95. Unlike the one from Epic Games, you can use any of the player created mods and host a local game with friends.
        “Breaking News,”

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X