X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airchallenged
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
    Is this the same game you told me about? I never got chance to check that out, but it sounds pretty cool. I'm on Spring Break this week, it might be a good time to throw in for Virginia....
    How long ago....? I took part in another one a few months back. A few of us are getting another better one started. Come join in Paul.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Mann III
    replied
    Originally posted by Airchallenged View Post
    This is definitely going to be a good game. We still need more people to make it even better. I need more southerners.

AC
    Is this the same game you told me about? I never got chance to check that out, but it sounds pretty cool. I'm on Spring Break this week, it might be a good time to throw in for Virginia....

Leave a comment:

• Airchallenged
    replied
    This is definitely going to be a good game. We still need more people to make it even better. I need more southerners.

AC

Leave a comment:

• PrivateParts
    started a topic Civil War Role Play Game

Civil War Role Play Game

There is a great online Civil War RPG called War for the Union. Here it is a role playing game where you the player take on the role of your favorite General, or if you want, you can take on the role of your favorite Politician. Also there are many oportunities to just be a soldier.
    The game starts in May 1 1861, after Fort Sumter falls and Lincoln's call for troops. Here you as the player can now change history, will the North end the War soon or will the Confederacy march into Washington.
    This game has a chatroom which makes talking live a boon rather than depending on the forums all the time. Also the chatroom is used for real time battles.
    The game site is very new and only just got off the ground, but the Administration and moderators are working on the site daily to get it up to speed. So far it looks great.
    Also after each day passes in the game there is a day recap that shows the players what has occured and shows how you have done things. Not everyone is covered, just those who made a difference that day.
    The other thing is the news papers section in each site that shows the news of the day.
    So, if you want a change of pace, and have a love for the Civil War and you want to play your favorite General or politician, hit the site. Or just drop in and check it out.

http://s15.invisionfree.com/War_For_the_Union/

Hope to see you there.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X