• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Spike Video Game Awards

2007 Spike Video Game Awards

"The 2007 SPIKE Video Game Awards air Sunday, December 9th @ 9PM ET/PT"
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Sadly unlike movies, people who play games just go with the fads. I bet Halo 3 will clean out most of the generalized categories even though HL2 and Bioshock (especially Bioshock) are much much better games.

But all the fanboys cry out in girlie voices and Master Chief will win....
    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

No gamer worth their salt would watch that show.

Comment

Spike TV Announces 2007 'Video Game Awards' Winners

For those of us who ain't about to watch this drivel...
        Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

I'm honestly surprised at the results for once. Bioshock swept a lot of the categories and even Crysis had its moment, though I think a lot of the mainstream mags are hailing it the shooter to set the bar for all future shooters, so I wonder why CoD4 won best shooter.
          The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Comment

I only caught the last hour of the show. I've never really liked the Spike TV awards show, but I was suprised at Bioshock winning game of the year. Not that I disagree, but I just figured Halo 3 would take that one.

Comment

Originally posted by jayedub7423 View Post
              I only caught the last hour of the show. I've never really liked the Spike TV awards show, but I was suprised at Bioshock winning game of the year. Not that I disagree, but I just figured Halo 3 would take that one.
              I was guessing too, I guess the cries of the "fanb-girls" was squashed with logic and reasoning

Not that Halo3 is bad or Halo at all, just its a very over-hyped series, mostly from its fan base.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                Berlin.1945
                by casanova
                The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                Yesterday, 23:41
              • casanova
                AW 169M
                by casanova
                The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                Yesterday, 23:26
              • JBark
                What changed?
                by JBark
                There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                Yesterday, 18:54
              Working...
              X