X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a break every so often!

Chinese Man Drops Dead After 3-Day Gaming Binge

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,297059,00.html

The 30-year-old man fainted at a cybercafe in the city of Guangzhou on Saturday afternoon after he had been playing games online for three days, the Beijing News reported. Paramedics tried to revive him but failed and he was declared dead at the cafe, it said.

I seem to recall a similar story from S. Korea a couple years ago.
    "I am not an atomic playboy."
    Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

I hear of similar news about once a month now. Been picking up steam over the last year, and I'd say maybe two of them have been true. Others, like this one, which fails to even name the game, are pretty damn suspect.
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

So is that like 72 solid hours with no sleeping or eating or going to the bathroom or something?

Or are we conveniently not being told some relevant bit of information that would make this story make more sense.
      Life is change. Built models for decades.
      Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
      I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim H. Moreno View Post
        I hear of similar news about once a month now. Been picking up steam over the last year, and I'd say maybe two of them have been true. Others, like this one, which fails to even name the game, are pretty damn suspect.
        Yeah, this seems very familiar to one that cropped up here just a few months ago. I may have even posted it. Whether they are true or not - I dunno.

Dr. S.
        Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X