Diplomacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diplomacy

A while back there was a review of a computer version of diplomacy. However I can't find it now and I don't remember who puts it out. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

This one?

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/artic...&p=2412&page=1
    "I am not an atomic playboy."
    Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

You have to play this game against humans and preferably face to face. So much of the game is tied to interaction and manipulation.

One of the things that makes the game so rough is the fact that it takes 7 people to play and preferably 7 people that play to win, play through bad situations (preferably people that strive to recover from bad - "unwinnable" positions) and people who can compartmentalise their interactions with others (ie - it was a game)
      Tray Green

www.abandofgamers.com

Battlefield Tours for Wargamers
      Normandy 2007
      ACW Border Wars 2008
      Bulge 2008

Comment

Originally posted by mirrorshades View Post
        That's the one, Thanks.
        Of course the day after I posted this I walked into a half price books store and found it on the shelve.
        Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X