X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romanians In Space - FREE!

I am NOT making this up...

Romanians In Space

"You waited for it, and now it's here. You can now download the full version of Romanians In Space for free! As long as you don't modify any part of the game you are free to distribute it, "as is"."
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Ok... I'll bite. Downloading now.

What's the whole story about?

This is (as expected) an intergalactic war game, a 3D space simulator. The game is set in an alternate reality where the Romanian dictator Nicolae Ceausescu conquers the U.S. in 1988. Within a decade, he has taken over the rest of the world to become emperor of planet Earth. A hundred years later, Romanians are a bit bored of global domination and are seeking a new challenge. The new emperor, Traian Basescu, announces that they'll have conquered the galaxy within 30 years. A few supporters of the former republic of Hungary have teamed up to fight for independence, and it's your job - as a pilot in the 88th fighter squadron of the 3rd Romanian Fleet - to "murder billions of green people," to quote exactly
    "I am not an atomic playboy."
    Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

So, how did this one play out?
      Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Gotta love the storyline behind this one

Comment

Originally posted by Jim H. Moreno View Post
          So, how did this one play out?
          Uhhhhhh... actually, I can't even remember.

Guess I'll have to try it again!

(time passes...)

Ok... looks like the download off their site is now broken. Guess they haven't done much with it since August.
          "I am not an atomic playboy."
          Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X