Is there any way to do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any way to do this?

After playing Fallout 2 i would really like to try the first Fallout.Also i have other w98 games that i would like to replay,they used to work on wxp but after several years of updates thats no longer the case.Is there any way to run these games on xp?
    i yam what i yam and thats what i yam!

If you've got a beefy box, you can run Fallout using DOSBox. However, I've never had problems running either one in XP. What is the problem you're having with Fallout?
    "I am not an atomic playboy."
    Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

I havent purchased the original Fallout yet,there may not be a problem,but several of my other older games refuse to work now.You say the original FALLOUT works fine on XP?

Comment

Use your "emulate" setting to set the version of Win you want the game to run in. Shoukld be somewhere in your control settings, usually under "advanced". Doesn't always work, but it often does.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Thanks MM i'll give that a shot,i got my computer rather late and i'm finding alot of the games i want to play are for w98.

Comment

NMA-Fallout has instructions on how to get Fallout work on XP. It's been a while since i did it but i managed to get it work by using their instructions. http://www.nma-fallout.com/article.php?id=1593
            "Religion can never reform mankind because religion is slavery"
            Robert G. Ingersoll 1833-1899

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X