Another Fallout 2 tech problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Fallout 2 tech problem?

Ive been enjoying this game for quite some time now basically glich free. Now i find myself trapped in Navarro on infinate guard duty,and i do mean infinate. I have been standing there for about 8 game hours, yes 8!!! The Sarge seems to just walk around and around,sometimes getting stuck in front of one of the other guards.I cant leave because he catches me,and back to guard duty i go.HELP!!!
    i yam what i yam and thats what i yam!

That's not a glitch, I don't think, that's WAD. You f***ed yourself. Go back to another save and restart.
    How many Allied tanks it would take to destroy a Maus?
    275. Because that's how many shells there are in the Maus. Then it could probably crush some more until it ran out of gas. - Surfinbird

Comment

Originally posted by Wolery View Post
      That's not a glitch, I don't think, that's WAD. You f***ed yourself. Go back to another save and restart.
      By the way Wolery, nice Avatar.

Rep for you!

You're on your way to your first Dingleberry!

Comment

Really, you're lucky you can get that far without problems in Fallout 2. I heard about a massive bug in XP versions of the game where whenever you moved the mouse the screen would black out.

Comment

Actually it runs smooth as glass.I made it past my problem and am about to sail away in the old tanker.
          i yam what i yam and thats what i yam!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
            Berlin.1945
            by casanova
            The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
            Yesterday, 23:41
          • casanova
            AW 169M
            by casanova
            The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
            Yesterday, 23:26
          • JBark
            What changed?
            by JBark
            There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
            Yesterday, 18:54
          Working...
          X