Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone seen the ASL zone?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone seen the ASL zone?

    It's been down for a few weeks. Does anyone know if they changed address?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Duncan View Post
    It's been down for a few weeks. Does anyone know if they changed address?
    Yeah,

    The "Evil Ones" have banished it to a new realm......
    Kevin Kenneally
    Masters from a school of "hard knocks"
    Member of a Ph.D. Society (Post hole. Digger)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Kevin Kenneally View Post
      Yeah,

      The "Evil Ones" have banished it to a new realm......
      Do you have the new address?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Duncan View Post
        Do you have the new address?
        Duncan,

        I had to bribe some folks, kill some others and made "drug" deals with the rest to find out the information you are looking for:

        http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30

        Please let me know if this works for YOU......
        Kevin Kenneally
        Masters from a school of "hard knocks"
        Member of a Ph.D. Society (Post hole. Digger)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Kevin Kenneally View Post
          Duncan,

          I had to bribe some folks, kill some others and made "drug" deals with the rest to find out the information you are looking for:

          http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30

          Please let me know if this works for YOU......
          Or you could have clicked the link at the bottom of the main AGC forums page.
          Boston Strong!

          Comment


          • #6
            You can try:

            http://www.gamesquad.com/asl/
            ScenShare Guidelines:

            1) Enjoy creating it
            2) Enjoy playing it
            3) Enjoy sharing it
            4) Enjoy helping others create them

            The PlayersDB - The Harpoon Community's #1 Choice.

            FAQ http://www.harplonkhq.com/Harpoon/Fr...dQuestions.htm

            Comment

            Latest Topics

            Collapse

            Working...
            X