Civilization II
    Starcraft
    Descent
    Star Wars: Tie Fighter
    Deus Ex
    System Shock
    Doom II: Hell on Earth
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

I disagree with 90% of this list. Most of the games stand find on their own as is.

(heck some of them aren't even that old)
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

It would be nice to have them updated to the current video capabilities of most graphics hardware.

Comment

TIE Fighter did get a Windows 98 makeover just before X-Wing Alliance came out. If they redo TIE Fighter with Alliance-style graphics or even better, I'm there.

Any MOOII makeover should not be touched by anyone who had anything to do with MOOIII - I will use tactical nukes if necessary to prevent this happening. Nothing must ruin MOOII. NOTHING I tell you!

Dr. S.
        Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

They left X-COM off the list, Other then that, I agree with a lot of the picks.

Comment

What no Diablo II?
            "The will of God prevails. In great contests each party claims to act in accordance with the will of God. Both may be, and one must be, wrong. God cannot be for and against the same thing at the same time." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X