The Ultimate Game Quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ultimate Game Quiz

I'm not so sure about it being 'the ultimate', but it's a good one. I got 84%.

So You Think You're A Gamer?
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

86% I got a couple wrong I shouldn't have, was going through it too fast.
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

56%...not enough wargames in there

Comment

76% for me. I'm happy with that.

Dr. S.
        Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

78 - Most of the console stuff I had to guess at!

Comment

60% tells me that qualifies me as a gamer... not a great one, but one nonetheless...
            Loyal Member (unless a higher bidder comes along anyway) of 5th Armchair General Battalion (5 ACG) of S. INC

Comment

46%...I knew what the old Atari looked like and remembered Pong; the rest were WAG's...
              Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

50% which given Ihaven't laid hands on a console gamer since the original Attari isn't too bad.
                Boston Strong!

Comment

i got 84% as well. i guess i play a few games !

Comment

68% with a lot of lucky guesses!!

Wolster

Comment

68% and I had to WAG a few of those.....
                      "The will of God prevails. In great contests each party claims to act in accordance with the will of God. Both may be, and one must be, wrong. God cannot be for and against the same thing at the same time." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

80%....some of the games were before my time as a gamer.
                        "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
                        - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
                        - Winston Churchill

Comment

76% Not bad for an old fart...
                          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Comment

60%. Not bad considering I'm a wargamer who never owned a console and dislike platform games.

Filippo

Comment

Originally posted by Overseer View Post
                              86% I got a couple wrong I shouldn't have, was going through it too fast.
                              84% Had that same problem.....
                              The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X