Its alive.... ITS ALIVE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its alive.... ITS ALIVE!!!!

Good news for STALKER only question is if its the gameplay we've been promised....

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/st...title;1&page=1
    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Hmmm maybe I should have given it a better name..... And maybe explain what the game is...
    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Comment

I know what you're talking about, brother.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
      Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it - but does sound promising.
        “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

I'm just happy its still alive... The only thing is will it deliver?

Comment

Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom View Post
            I'm just happy its still alive... The only thing is will it deliver?
            No.
            "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
            - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
            - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gobeavs View Post
              No.
              I concur. They removed all the features that would've made it great.

Comment

Can ya'll expound upon that?

Comment

Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom View Post
                  Can ya'll expound upon that?
                  I remember reading awhile back that they had removed some key features. IIRC, GSC deleted all of the RPG elements in favor of a more standard FPS.

Comment

Originally posted by Marines View Post
                    I remember reading awhile back that they had removed some key features. IIRC, GSC deleted all of the RPG elements in favor of a more standard FPS.
                    Yeah - I think the hype just waaaayyy overshot reality on this game. Especially considering the fact that is has been delayed forever.
                    "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
                    - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
                    - Winston Churchill

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X