Battlestations: Midway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlestations: Midway

Just heard about this game by Eidos, apparently you will be able to control all kinds of vehicles that took part in the battle from fighters, bombers, battleships, CVs, subs etc...Probably more arcade oriented than a true simulation, it looks awesome nonetheless and will come in PC and XBox 360 version.

http://www.battlestations.net/

Last edited by Boonierat; 01 Sep 06, 05:43.

Looks nice

SInce I finally stepped up and bought an XBoX 360 this is a game I might want to get.

CD
    "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Since it'll be out on PC, I'll just get it for that. I need the XBox360 to pick up a bunch of exclusive titles to make me want to get it. Right now the only game on it that I want is Dead Rising. And to be fair, that counts as like 3 games for me, but without the HD TV yet, I suppose it's fairly moot.

Anywho, time to get a flight stick for this and an upcoming Matrix Games title...
      “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

The website is now live, with much more than just the placeholder that was there before. Take another look!
        Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X