Teamspeak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak

OK, so, I'm a bit behind the power curve... I just installed a microphone and Teamspeak onto my system. Now, anyone care to school me in how to use this thing?
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

good question, i've havent used TS in years, so i wouldnt mind the help too. personally, i use ventrilo, very easy to use and setup, and the sound quality is pretty good.

Comment

I use ventrillo also. The way it works is you have to have the location and password to the group you want to talk too. for instance, if you are playing a game and you join a group, they can give you the information you need to get into ventrilo to talk to them.

I am currently in the process of finding a company to buy so many slots on ventrilo. Then I would have the info for people in my group so they could get on and talk to me. In other words, I will be buying access to ventrilo for a monthly fee a certain amount of spaces to play the game. I currently play WOW and I am getting it because I am a guild leader and when we do instances we can talk instead of typing to each other. I probably confused you, I think I confused myself also, lol

Comment

I play Eve-Online and it's pretty much mandatory that we use Ventrilo. Since Eve is a PVP game you need to have the ability to listen in on conversations especially when going into combat. Typing things are just too slow and counterproductive. I have never had any problems with Teamspeak but others have had sound quality issues.
        "The will of God prevails. In great contests each party claims to act in accordance with the will of God. Both may be, and one must be, wrong. God cannot be for and against the same thing at the same time." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X