Top 10 PC Games for the week of May 28 - June 3, 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 PC Games for the week of May 28 - June 3, 2006

The NPD Group has released their latest PC software report.

The table shows the top 10 selling PC games for the week of May 28 - June 3, 2006.

1. World Of Warcraft—Blizzard

2. Half-Life 2: Episode 1—Electronic Arts

3. The Sims 2—Electronic Arts

4. Heroes Of Might & Magic V—Ubisoft

5. Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion—2K Games

6. The Sims 2 Open For Business—Electronic Arts

7. The Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff—Electronic Arts

8. Guild Wars Factions—NCsoft

9. Battlefield 2—Electronic Arts

10. Heroes Of Might & Magic V: Limited Ed—Ubisoft
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

I just saw this list elsewhere, I was quite annoyed when I realized that by picking up Heroes V at Target while I happened to be out and shopping, I missed out on the chance to buy the Limited Edition that I knew was out but forgot about at the time.
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Im playing two of those currently, WoW and Elder Scrolls 4.

Funny, that two role playing games are on there. RPGs, like Sim games (not The Sims, mind you) where declared dead a few years ago by many.

*EDIT* Post 400! W00t!

Comment

Originally posted by daemonofdecay
        Im playing two of those currently, WoW and Elder Scrolls 4.

Funny, that two role playing games are on there. RPGs, like Sim games (not The Sims, mind you) where declared dead a few years ago by many.

*EDIT* Post 400! W00t!
        One more post after this and I'll be 3,000 ahead of you.

I wouldn't count WoW as an RPG in the sense they were talking about years ago though.
        “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X