Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Game Addiction Center

Interesting....

I wanted to post this for people to see, more on my thoughts about it later, but I wanted to see what others thought too.
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Hope my wife doesn't find out otherwise I'll be in Amsterdam by morning.
    If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Originally posted by freightshaker
      Hope my wife doesn't find out otherwise I'll be in Amsterdam by morning.
      You know... That might not be a bad trip anyway, as long as you get some time away from the clinic.
      “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Originally posted by Overseer
        You know... That might not be a bad trip anyway, as long as you get some time away from the clinic.
        Very true, maybe a visit to some of the cafes???
        If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Originally posted by freightshaker
          Very true, maybe a visit to some of the cafes???
          You know... this could be a great way to disguise a trip to Amsterdam. "Yep, there's a clinic there. I'll learn to better manage my time with video games so we can have more quality time. No you can't come. This is a very serious trip. It's not a vacation. Oh. I'll need a good bit of money for the trip. The clinic's probably expensive."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X