Busy schedule - still looking to play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busy schedule - still looking to play

Does anyone have any recommendations for a WW2 game that would work out with an extremely busy schedule -- I do not have tons and tons of time but in the same respect I do not want to give up the detailed/realistic aspects of the more time consuming games -- hope that question makes sense -- in short looking for a ww2 strategy game that is not overly time consuming

shirtguy
    www.soldierandwar.com

Have u tried Talonsofts europe in flames series or rising sun? both are quick plays unless u do the giant scenarios and u can play against people by email so each turn can be based on when u have time
    they can be found in bargain bins or used computer gameshops
    Now it's ten years later but he still keeps up the fight
    In Ireland, in Lebanon, in Palestine and Berkeley
    Patty Hearst heard the burst of Roland's Thompson gun and bought it

Comment

Blitzkrieg

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
        Prawn heads
        by Karri
        How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
        Today, 11:40
      • Jose50
        Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
        by Jose50
        Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
        Today, 08:41
      • Von Richter
        Sagittarius Rising...
        by Von Richter
        Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
        Today, 01:19
      Working...
      X