Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full-Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers? Don't Bother!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full-Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers? Don't Bother!

Sucks, pure and simple. almost exactly like its predecessor. Don't buy it, don't even play the demo, don't waste your time.

Out!

Well, that's a pretty definitive take on it.
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Originally posted by CPangracs
      Sucks, pure and simple. almost exactly like its predecessor. Don't buy it, don't even play the demo, don't waste your time.

Out!
      When you make up your mind for sure, please let us know!
      Barcsi János ispán vezérőrnagy
      Time Magazine's Person of the Year for 2003 & 2006

"Never pet a burning dog."

RECOMMENDED WEBSITES:
      http://www.mormon.org
      http://www.sca.org
      http://www.scv.org/
      http://www.scouting.org/

Comment

I wasn't feeling particularly verbose,...that's how bad it was!

Comment

Originally posted by CPangracs

Out!
          I really disliked the first but I saw the good review recently in ACG so I recently went out and bought 10 Hammers (PC).

I really like it!

Authentic is pretty good...one tiny mistake and you're %$$#&. IMO they resolved most if the issues I had with the first.
          #occupyarmchairgeneral.
          Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true. Demosthenes.
          Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. Laurence J. Peter

Comment

I have 10 hammers and I like it a lot. I think it's a really fun game.
            Errant Knight Music

Comment

I agree I enjoy both FSW games.....

Comment

Originally posted by CPangracs View Post

Out!
                My feelings exactly. You would have thought, given all of the mediocre reviews and the lack of support following the first one, they would have at least attempted to improve upon the overall design. I spose the old adage - If it's broke, go ahead and leave it the way it is so we can continue to profit upon a flawed design...makes a bit of sense.

Very very very very very very linear.

Comment

But Brian, some people LIKE linear!

There's an audience for 10H, unfortunately, they were all at the Special Olympics when it was released!

Just kidding...I kid, I kid!

Comment

Originally posted by CPangracs View Post
                    But Brian, some people LIKE linear!

There's an audience for 10H, unfortunately, they were all at the Special Olympics when it was released!

Just kidding...I kid, I kid!
                    I honestly had hoped for something a little more with this one. Obviously, I didn't hope enough. Now don't get me wrong, it's a great console title, but it lacks something on the PC.
                    Last edited by Marines; 10 Oct 06, 22:09.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X