Combat Missions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat Missions

Drop any lines in here (ONLY) for CM until the SZO forum is up.
    "All that is gold does not glitter..."

I hope everyone is surviving during this ultra top-secret (and long dark) move to our new operational HQ!

Must be some sinister plan by who else- Dr S.!

Hopefully SZO should be up soon, until then keep hunting and good luck.
    "All that is gold does not glitter..."

Comment

Originally posted by Palantir
      Must be some sinister plan by who else- Dr S.!
      Oh yeah, blame the guy with one eye and the evil intentions to rule the world...

That's the second time I've been "named and shamed" today.

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

That reminds me, Doc I owe you a turn of CM. Sort of busy this morning so may not be able to get one out the door until later today!

What a great game.
        Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

I guess I'm going to have to finally pick it up huh?
          “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT
            That reminds me, Doc I owe you a turn of CM. Sort of busy this morning so may not be able to get one out the door until later today!

What a great game.
            Understood, no hurry.

Dr. S.
            Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Status Report?

Whats new withthe new site??!!.....
              The free world knows, out of the bitter wisdom of experience, that vigilance and sacrifice are the price of liberty.
              Dwight D. Eisenhower
              April 16, 1953

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X