Command H.Q. on sale for $1.74

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command H.Q. on sale for $1.74

Command H.Q. is on sale at Amazon and Steam for $1.74 U.S.

Be advised that Command H.Q. is not a new game. According to MobyGames, it was released for DOS in 1990. I'm having fun with it, but your mileage may vary.
    "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

what operating system are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin View Post
      what operating system are you using?
      I'm using Windows 10 and CHQ runs just fine.
      "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

I played this game when it first came out - it was great! Also one of the earliest RTS games you'll find. It was made by Dan/Dani Bunton, the same person who made M.U.L.E., and is great fun for a couple bucks, I heartily recommend!
        "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

dam I loved all those games in that bundle. I need to remember to get em

Comment

You found it in a bundle? Where, and what other games did you get/see?
            "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Here ya go

http://store.steampowered.com/bundle...ck_Collection/

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
                There are some good games in that bundle but due to their vintage I believe someone can pick them up a lot cheaper than $24.64 U.S. For example, two years ago I paid $5.00 for a Humble Bundle that included:
                • Command H.Q.
                • Darklands
                • F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter 2.0
                • Nam
                • Sid Meier's Colonization (Classic)
                • Sid Meier's Covert Action
                • Sid Meier's Pirates! Gold Plus (Classic)
                • Sword of the Samurai

I suggest watching and waiting until a similar PC game bundle goes on sale somewhere.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Greybriar View Post
                  There are some good games in that bundle but due to their vintage I believe someone can pick them up a lot cheaper than $24.64 U.S. For example, two years ago I paid $5.00 for a Humble Bundle that included:
                  • Command H.Q.
                  • Darklands
                  • F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter 2.0
                  • Nam
                  • Sid Meier's Colonization (Classic)
                  • Sid Meier's Covert Action
                  • Sid Meier's Pirates! Gold Plus (Classic)
                  • Sword of the Samurai

I suggest watching and waiting until a similar PC game bundle goes on sale somewhere.

Good luck!
                  yeah I just like steam for these kind of things since I know they are going to have a short shelf life on my comp So this way I can always easily find em when that urge to play them strikes

Comment

The bundles are pretty sweet, but I'm not much of a sim guy unfortunately. Grand Strategy/Operational are more my thing. I am *desperately* looking for a WWII grand strategy game that I haven't played before... Need to be able to play against a decent AI. (I don't care if it cheats, I just want a setting where I know that I will lose at - not wipe the computer on hardest without any effort, etc).

Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                    X