Announcement

Collapse

New Site - PLEASE READ

Hello All,
My name is Ashley and I am the one that moved the forum to its new hosting location. This was done for security reasons and try to keep the forum from going down every other day. I understand that the new forum looks very different from the old one but I promise almost everything you had before you still have it might just be in a different place.

Items that are gone due to a limitation of the new hosting/ forum update:
- Awards
- Flags

As I was going thought your posts I was able to fix a lot fo the issues you were listing. Below is kind of a running list of issues an what is fixed and what I am still working on.

Items that I have fixed from your comments:
- Smilie are now working.
- Color/Theme changes
- Signature are now showing up. (Here is how to edit them https://screencast.com/t/OJHzzhiV1)
- Ranking is now showing up.
- Private messaging is now working.

Some issues I am still working on are:
- Missing items from the Calendar
- Like button the posts is giving an error.

One other note I have seen a lot is theme/color related items. I know this is important to all of you but at the moment the most important thing was getting you back a functioning forum with as many features I can get you back from before.

Theme/color is something we can change but it the moment I do not have the time and resources to fix all of the issue and design the site. I did do some theme updates yesterday but it is very time consuming. Please just be patient with the forum as we get it back to as close as I can to what you had before.

If anyone has any issues that they are running in to please let me know in the post below. Please give me as much detail as possible .
https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/forum/world-history-group-welcomes-you/armchair-general-magazine/5034776-new-site-please-read
See more
See less

2017 Steam Summer Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Steam Summer Sale

This year's Steam Summer Sale will run from June 22 to July 5 according to PC Gamer.
    "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Originally posted by Greybriar View Post
    This year's Steam Summer Sale will run from June 22 to July 5 according to PC Gamer.
    I was just wondering when the sale was going to happen.

Thanks for sharing!
    "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

I need a replacement for AoE II. AoE III isn't it.
      Hyperwar: World War II on the World Wide Web
      Hyperwar, Whats New
      World War II Resources
      The best place in the world to "work".

Comment

If Cold Waters would become a tad cheaper i might go for it. Remake of the old 'Red Storm Rising'.
        It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion

Comment

Originally posted by Vaeltaja View Post
          If Cold Waters would become a tad cheaper i might go for it. Remake of the old 'Red Storm Rising'.
          I've got my eye on that game too, although from what I'm seeing in reviews the Soviet navy seem to find US subs too easily.
          "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
          Ernest Hemingway.

First get your facts straight, then distort them at your leisure. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X