Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What games are you looking forward to most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What games are you looking forward to most?

Doesn't matter the format.....post it here.

I'm looking forward to Mass Effect Andromeda in a very big way. I'm a huge fan of the original trilogy. Coming at the end of March.

Also, Ghost Recon Wildlands looks promising. Released beginning of March.....
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Red Death Redemption 2.

Dead Island 2

Anything in the Total War, Fallow, or Skyrim series.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      Red Death Redemption 2.

Dead Island 2

Anything in the Total War, Fallow, or Skyrim series.
      Red Dead Redemption 2 is high on the list.

I didn't play the first one until recently, when it became available on XB1. Actually, didn't finish it yet.....
      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
        Red Dead Redemption 2 is high on the list.

I didn't play the first one until recently, when it became available on XB1. Actually, didn't finish it yet.....
        I loved it. The ending is pretty lame, but that is five minutes out of hours of gaming. The Undead version is fun, too, but finish playing the main game first.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Mass Effect Andromeda

Red Dead Redemption 2

The Last of Us 2
          "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

I loved it. The ending is pretty lame, but that is five minutes out of hours of gaming. The Undead version is fun, too, but finish playing the main game first.
            Agreed.

I hated the ending.

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Captain General View Post
              Mass Effect Andromeda

Red Dead Redemption 2

The Last of Us 2

There's a sequel to The Last of Us?

Man, mixed feelings. That was the most haunting storyline I ever encountered. The ending bothered me for days.

Comment

There's a sequel to The Last of Us?

Man, mixed feelings. That was the most haunting storyline I ever encountered. The ending bothered me for days.

Yeah the ending bothered me too.

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Agreed.

I hated the ending.
                  Never actually played the ending - there's this "sweet point" just before where you just know "...if I continue now it's all going to go to hell.."

I had a similar experience with The Witcher, I hate it when free roam games (try to) force an unhappy ending on you

No one looking out for new GTA ?
                  High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
                  Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Yeah the ending bothered me too.
                    Didn't stop me from killing the entire surgical team, though.

Comment

Towards the end it did get a bit silly -

I remember being driven around on cart with a machine gun while wiping out a regiment or something.

Remember some good times in multiplayer as well, that was perhaps the best aspect of the game,

there were actually players there that *didn't* shoot on sight when you passed them in the desert - they tipped their hat and said "Howdy".

Classy and rarely seen in online shooter
                      High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
                      Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                        Never actually played the ending - there's this "sweet point" just before where you just know "...if I continue now it's all going to go to hell.."

I had a similar experience with The Witcher, I hate it when free roam games (try to) force an unhappy ending on you

No one looking out for new GTA ?
                        Definitely looking forward to the next GTA. But, GTA 5 is still making me happy. Truly one of the finest games ever produced.

I played through Witcher 3 twice. Had basically good endings both times. Although I ended up alone first go 'round because I was banging both Triss and Yen.

Mass Effect 3 had a depressing ending.
                        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

I had a horrible ending in Witcher 3. Ciri died and a depressed Geralt committed suicide by monster in a cut scene.

Other than that it was a fantastic game!

Homer

BoRG

Comment

I had a horrible ending in Witcher 3. Ciri died and a depressed Geralt committed suicide by monster in a cut scene.

Other than that it was a fantastic game!
                            I got bored with it not long before the end. The inventory system and the endless cut scenes really did me in.

Comment

I got bored with it not long before the end. The inventory system and the endless cut scenes really did me in.
                              I have no issues with the inventory system, and love the cut scenes.

I just realized, I still haven't finished DA: Inquisition. Another masterpiece of huge scope.
                              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X