Announcement

Collapse

New Site - PLEASE READ

Hello All,
My name is Ashley and I am the one that moved the forum to its new hosting location. This was done for security reasons and try to keep the forum from going down every other day. I understand that the new forum looks very different from the old one but I promise almost everything you had before you still have it might just be in a different place.

Items that are gone due to a limitation of the new hosting/ forum update:
- Awards
- Flags

As I was going thought your posts I was able to fix a lot fo the issues you were listing. Below is kind of a running list of issues an what is fixed and what I am still working on.

Items that I have fixed from your comments:
- Smilie are now working.
- Color/Theme changes
- Signature are now showing up. (Here is how to edit them https://screencast.com/t/OJHzzhiV1)
- Ranking is now showing up.
- Private messaging is now working.

Some issues I am still working on are:
- Missing items from the Calendar
- Like button the posts is giving an error.

One other note I have seen a lot is theme/color related items. I know this is important to all of you but at the moment the most important thing was getting you back a functioning forum with as many features I can get you back from before.

Theme/color is something we can change but it the moment I do not have the time and resources to fix all of the issue and design the site. I did do some theme updates yesterday but it is very time consuming. Please just be patient with the forum as we get it back to as close as I can to what you had before.

If anyone has any issues that they are running in to please let me know in the post below. Please give me as much detail as possible .
https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/forum/world-history-group-welcomes-you/armchair-general-magazine/5034776-new-site-please-read
See more
See less

Latest Games I purchased

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
    Dragon Age: Origins
    I thought that was excellent. The second one was very good, but the story couldn't compare to the first. Inquisition is a masterpiece; literally hundreds of hours of gameplay.
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
      I thought that was excellent. The second one was very good, but the story couldn't compare to the first. Inquisition is a masterpiece; literally hundreds of hours of gameplay.
      I agree.
      "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Wildcard has released a DLC along with a big update to Ark. It is Scorched Earth, a huge desert environment short on water, where you can die from heat stroke as easily as from the predators, and lots of new fantasy creatures to tame along with the usual dinosaurs.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot_NIoBE0j8
        “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Was promptly killed by raptors twice as soon as I spawned in. The third try, I was away from them and able to get established. It took a while of hiding under a cliff overhang in extreme heat to find a water hole. Berries don't give much water in such heat. Once it cooled off, I got a camp established and now have a camel like alien critter for transport.

Extreme desert heat

A water source

A Morellatop
          “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Just downloaded Forza: Horizon 3........
            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

I got 7 Days to Die for PS4. It is a sandbox zombie game, but different. The object is survival, and the zombies are just an impediment to said effort. Every seven days a herd of zeds is spawned and creates problems.

You have to gather resources to build weapons, armor, tools, and to build your base, because if a herd catches you in the open you are toast.

Plus you need food and water and medicines.

The entire world is impact-able; if you smash open a door or chop a hole in a wall to loot a building, it stays.

Building bases is, to me, very fun. I've experimented with many kinds of base, from modifying existing structures to building from scratch.

The maps can be randomly reset, so there is endless game play.

Comment

Just pre ordered Mafia 3 for PS4. Comes out Oct 7th.

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Captain General View Post
                  Just pre ordered Mafia 3 for PS4. Comes out Oct 7th.

So? Good or bad?

I was going to download, but was taken aback by mediocre reviews.

What's your opinion?
                  ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

So? Good or bad?

What's your opinion?
                    I haven't had a chance to get into it yet.

Homer

BoRG

Comment

I haven't had a chance to get into it yet.
                      Please keep us updated. Never played Mafia 2, but the original Mafia was a favorite of mine.
                      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Please keep us updated. Never played Mafia 2, but the original Mafia was a favorite of mine.
                        Will do.

Homer

BoRG

Comment

So? Good or bad?

What's your opinion?
                          Well I've played a couple hours and my impressions are mixed.

The story and cut scenes are great, music is great, game play is average.

Game is buggy on PS4. I've had a crash to desktop (which rarely happens on PS4..at least in my experience) and the sky at times looks REALLY weird. Almost like its on fire or something.

I'll keep playing for now but I'm kind of regretting spending $60 bucks on the game.

So unless you're just a huge fan of the franchise I wouldn't advise buying it right now. When or if some some patches are applied or when the price drops significantly I'd be more likely to recommend the game.

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Game is buggy on PS4. I've had a crash to desktop (which rarely happens on PS4..at least in my experience) and the sky at times looks REALLY weird. Almost like its on fire or something.

I'll keep playing for now but I'm kind of regretting spending $60 bucks on the game.

So unless you're just a huge fan of the franchise I wouldn't advise buying it right now. When or if some some patches are applied or when the price drops significantly I'd be more likely to recommend the game.
                            I've been reading much of the same. Thanks. I'll skip it for now and just speed around in my Challenger Hellcat in Horizon 3....

BTW, have you tried Deus Ex: Mankind Divided? Awesome game in every respect.
                            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Any updates on Mafia 3?
                              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

I lost interest and moved on.

Not necessarily a bad game but its extremely repetitive.

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X