No announcement yet.

Latest Games I purchased

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought To End All Wars, which I am excited to undertake.

The campaign and Japanese expansions to Pike & Shot are next, I believe.

Comment

I have purchased too many games during the Summer Sales to list here. But of that number, the game I have enjoyed most has been Master of Orion: The Collector’s Edition. My only regret is that it wasn't possible for me to give away the Master of Orion 1, 2, and 3--games that I already owned which were part of the Collector's Edition.
      "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

Picked up Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for PS4 on Amazon Prime Day while it was 75% off.
        "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

My daughter really likes that one.
          SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

I won a copy of AGEOD's To End All Wars with its dlc by correctly answering a trivia question on their Facebook page.

No if I can figure out how to get the damn thing to unlock with the coupon key they provided...

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Captain General View Post
              I won a copy of AGEOD's To End All Wars with its dlc by correctly answering a trivia question on their Facebook page.

No if I can figure out how to get the damn thing to unlock with the coupon key they provided...
              If it's a Steam copy, check your Gifts.
              "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

Originally posted by Greybriar View Post
                If it's a Steam copy, check your Gifts.
                Yeah I figured it out. Thanks for the advice though.

That's what the problem was. I assumed it was a Steam download when it was actually on the Matrix Games site.

I messaged Ageod and they were prompt with helping me figure it out.

Homer

BoRG

Comment

I grabbed 'Tigers on the Hunt' a while back, maybe prematurely. It's got lots of potential and is fun, but even though the developer worked on it for like 10 years, I feel it was rushed to release.
                  [Official Game Thread] "To the Berezina River" Napoleonic Game

Comment

I had a stranger on Facebook give me a Steam key for Alae Jacta Est: Rome's Civil Wars by Ageod.

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Recently picked up a few Xbox 360 titles for my XB1.

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, only 10 bucks.

Red Dead Redemption and X Com Enemy Within.
                      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Ark now has an official Total Conversion called Primitive Plus. It is still the same survival crafting game with the twist that only the technology of the past is allowed for survival. No metal structures, no assault rifles, no rocket launchers, machine gun turrets, grenades, fabricator, industrial grinders, etc... Instead, you have truly primitive items prior to the Industrial Age.

Added are extensive farming of crops, mid-evil type weapons such as a Viking battle ax, long bow, cross bow, more extensive building such as sawn timber, brick, mud huts, tents, and concrete, and flintlock pistols and rifle.

You start out with nothing as usual having to quickly gather resources and learn to craft weapons to defend yourself against those creatures that think you are tasty. Wild creatures yield feathers, chicken, fish, fresh meat, oil, pearls, and other items. Boulders yield stone, flint, iron, limestone, salt, and other useful raw materials.

While Primitive Plus can be played single player, it is best played with a tribe of friends given there are so many more items then you can possibly craft up alone. By each player specializing in a craft, everyone benefits.

Yes, you can still tame dinosaurs and use them to aid in your survival.
                        “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

I'm buying way too many games. And don't have the time to play them.

Just picked up Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

Pretty awesome so far......
                          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

I just purchased Dragon Age. It's okay but nothing great.
                            “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
                            ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
                              I just purchased Dragon Age. It's okay but nothing great.
                              Which one?
                              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Dragon Age: Origins
                                “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
                                ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X