X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Effect 4

Just an update on the upcoming game:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...we-know-so-far
    “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
    ― Groucho Marx

Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
    Just an update on the upcoming game:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...we-know-so-far
    I can wait. I am a self-admitted insane fangirl of the ME series.
    TTFN

Comment

Originally posted by Kendoka Girl View Post
      I can wait. I am a self-admitted insane fangirl of the ME series.
      I can't get enough of the series either. I'm playing through the first game again, for probably the sixth or seventh time. It only gets better.
      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
        I can't get enough of the series either. I'm playing through the first game again, for probably the sixth or seventh time. It only gets better.
        I'm on my sixth or so complete playthrough. I'm back up to Sur'Kesh in ME3
        TTFN

Comment

I'm on my sixth or so complete playthrough. I'm back up to Sur'Kesh in ME3
          I'm 3/4 of the way through the first. Back to a soldier for this character.
          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
            I'm 3/4 of the way through the first. Back to a soldier for this character.
            My canon playthrough is the soldier with a Valiant X and a Particle Rifle X. I have the whip biotic power as an extra. Liara will hit the bad guys with a singularity and I'll lash them or use concussive shot. It's great to watch Cerberus floaties spinning around :P

My main multiplayer character is the female infiltrator with the Indra X.
            TTFN

Comment

My canon playthrough is the soldier with a Valiant X and a Particle Rifle X. I have the whip biotic power as an extra. Liara will hit the bad guys with a singularity and I'll lash them or use concussive shot. It's great to watch Cerberus floaties spinning around :P

My main multiplayer character is the female infiltrator with the Indra X.
              I prefer the warrior class in fantasy RPGs, but in ME I like to mix it up.

One of the things I love about playing as a biotic or tech is getting to use the different soldier types that wouldn't normally be in a well rounded party.
              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

I played 2 as a by-the-book straight-laced and morally-bankrupt careerist officer and had some fun with the RPG element. Didn't play 3 though :/ If possible I'll get 4 on the PS3 as I'm not going to get a PS4 until they come down in price a lot.
                ------
                'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Selous View Post
                  I played 2 as a by-the-book straight-laced and morally-bankrupt careerist officer and had some fun with the RPG element. Didn't play 3 though :/ If possible I'll get 4 on the PS3 as I'm not going to get a PS4 until they come down in price a lot.
                  Get ME3.

ME is best played as the series.
                  ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X