Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preferable Camera POV on tactical map

Hi Guys,

I am experimenting with different camera POV on military tactical map (it is for the in-game mechanics)
    I was wondering what is your preferable point of view when you command&control units.
    Have couple of example screenshots to share if you are intrested to give opinion.

Post the screenshots sir, so as we may see more readily thy options.
    ------
    'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Selous View Post
      Post the screenshots sir, so as we may see more readily thy options.
      Well, I`m not sure if it is ok to post it here, but I`m talking about these screenshots: http://www.warcabinet.net/gallery/pr...a-screenshots/

Comment

I'm sure it's ok to post them, since they're essential to the topic, (with only 6posts the forum rules may not let you though..not sure.)

as general rule and considering the capabilities of modern technology I'd go for options - let the user modify pov in as far possible.

I've been known to quit games on account of a fixed and irritating camera angle
        High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X