Left For Dead 2 for pc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left For Dead 2 for pc

Some of my peeps just got this, so after a lengthy hiatus(3 years abouts) I'm back!

...and I'm AWFUL atm

With that being said, I need to practice, so anyone around here have it and wanna play a little? I prefer playing the regular campaign because I'm basically in practice mode but I'm up for whatever...versus, realism, survival, scavenge, or mutations/mods(as long as they aren't like crazy mods completely changing the gameplay. As long as the core gameplay is there, I'm up for it )

-

TL;DR -

Anyone up for some L4D2 on pc/Steam?

I enjoy the game, but I'm on Xbox.

I just finished Dead Island: Riptide, which is a big step over the origional.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      I just finished Dead Island: Riptide, which is a big step over the origional.
      Details?

I dropped Dead Island right before the end, it just kinda got repetitive. Didn't care for the story much either.

Comment

Originally posted by Golani View Post
        Details?

I dropped Dead Island right before the end, it just kinda got repetitive. Didn't care for the story much either.
        Ever heard of Project Zomboid?

Comment

Originally posted by Mackie View Post
          Ever heard of Project Zomboid?
          I have now

But that doesn't really look like my type of a game...

Comment

Details?
            They cleaned up the skill trees, made the weapon receipes more dynamic. They stuck with the same stupid limit on the ammo you could carry, but they scattered ammunition around so that if you wanted to run a gun-focused campaign, you could.

The big change I noticed was the tracking of missions and the nature of the core mission. You still have the Fedex jobs, 'find me', and recuse ops scattered about, but the core mission has some substance to it. NPCs have a bit more backstory to them.

The zeds seem a bit differently modeled-they lose interest if you break visual contact, and they are not as alert, so stealthy work is possible.

Its not my favorite game by a long stretch, but I rented it with not much hope, and was pleasantly surprised.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

I have now

But that doesn't really look like my type of a game...
              Do you have The Walking Dead? I think some new DLC for it was just released.

Comment

Originally posted by Mackie View Post
                Do you have The Walking Dead? I think some new DLC for it was just released.
                For PS3?

I thought it was just the 5 episodes....

Comment

For PS3?
                  It looks like it - http://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead/400days

I thought it was just the 5 episodes....
                  400 days looks like an addition to season 1?

Comment

Crap. More money, less school.
                    Uh well....bring it....

Comment

If you are still willing to play I am free mostly on weekends and am on steam!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X