X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick the Noodle
    started a topic Addicted to a Game?

Addicted to a Game?

I made a coffee. It was hot. I left it for what I thought was a few moments to pursue a few turns on a PC game. When I went to drink it again it was stone cold.

Perhaps I should leave the game alone?

What are your moments that you realise you are spending too much time on a PC game?

• andrewza
    replied
    They probaly finshed it since one of the devs twitted about playing it. Probaly delaying it to prevent clashing with wolf among us epsoid 2 release.

Leave a comment:

• Hanov
    replied
    Episode 2???
    Har har har. Im looking forward. Thx for the info

posted from mobile

Leave a comment:

• andrewza
    replied
    Originally posted by Hanov View Post
    @andrewza:
    You wont be for long- its over too soon...
    Loved it as well

posted from mobile
    Epsiode 2 is coming out this month.

And yeah it is short only around 8 to 10 hours for seseon 1. Still the most fun I had on a PC.

I am addicated to arma3 ediotor. I have spent hours on it. Making missions and what not.

Leave a comment:

• Hanov
    replied
    @andrewza:
    You wont be for long- its over too soon...
    Loved it as well

posted from mobile

Leave a comment:

• GCoyote
    replied
    Not so much addicted --

Just taking a break from real life sometimes.

While I was waiting for surgery last year I spent about 200 hours in Neverwinter Nights 2.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GCoyote; 09 Feb 14, 21:20.

Leave a comment:

• andrewza
    replied
    i am addicted to taltales walking dead

Leave a comment:

• SRV Ron
    replied
    Current addiction Kerbal Space Program. (Impossible one part only allowed rocket with as many parts as possible.)

Also, Space Engine. Exploring the unknown universe;

Leave a comment:

• jamesinjapan
    replied
    I have been addicted to so many games, but it's the long strategic ones that manage to suck me in most: Civilization, Crusader Kings, and XCOM being two that stick to mind most of all.

That said, my most recent experience was Rimworld - which is currently in Alpha and just come out of Kickstarter. You have to build a colony on a planet and deal with constant raids. I just got so sucked into it that what felt like moments after checking the clock at 20:00 turned out to be hours -- it was already 01:00.

While I don't recommend cutting back, I do recommend being aware of your weakness to the games and choosing when you play them carefully.

Leave a comment:

• Edmundo
    replied
    I remember an all night session playing Half-life 2 years back. On my way to school the next day I remember thinking to myself that a river looked very realistic.

It took me a few seconds to realise.

Leave a comment:

• Checkertail20
    replied
    The only time I can think of being addicted to a video game was Tecmo Bowl and Baseball Stars on the old Nintendo game system.

Leave a comment:

• Hanov
    replied
    my time killers

* Pirates on C64 / Atari
    * PTO on Super Nintendo
    * Strategic Command 1/2/WAW/GC/Gold on PC
    * Empire Total War on PC
    * Skyrim on PC

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain General View Post
    Yep.

Add Dragon Age: Origins, the Mass Effect Trilogy, Baldurs Gate I and II, Icewind Dale I and II, and Civ to the list.

All great games.
    Never got into Civ (never played it).

The rest are at the top of my list. Especially the Mass Effect series.

Leave a comment:

• Freightshaker
    replied
    Civilization = digital crack.

I didn't have a PC when it first came out so I played on a friends computer. He lived in the barracks and when he had gone home on leave, he lent me his keys. I got up once in the middle of the night and drove to his room so I could play.

Leave a comment:

• Twitter3
    replied
    When I first got Forge of Freedom (Civil War game), I played that every night for a good month plus. I wouldn't mind doing that again one day.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X