Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halo:Reach vs. CoD4 MW2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post
    Hmm, so why the disagreement?
    Because most people I discuss console games with seem to believe that Halo is for children.
    "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

    BoRG

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
      Because most people I discuss console games with seem to believe that Halo is for children.
      Question. Did I say that Halo was for kids? I don't believe so...it seems that you disagreed with me on that.
      "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

      --Hávamál

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post

        Question. Did I say that Halo was for kids? I don't believe so...it seems that you disagreed with me on that.
        Did I misread? I could have sworn you were trying to claim Halo had some sort value?

        Halo is garbage. You said "Halo is for mature people."

        I disagree.
        "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

        BoRG

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
          Did I misread? I could have sworn you were trying to claim Halo had some sort value?

          Halo is garbage. You said "Halo is for mature people."

          I disagree.
          I see what you mean-what I meant was that those are the types of players that appear to play those certain games. Technically, though, BOTH are for mature people-the ratings.

          Hope this clears it up
          "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

          --Hávamál

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post

            I see what you mean-what I meant was that those are the types of players that appear to play those certain games. Technically, though, BOTH are for mature people-the ratings.

            Hope this clears it up
            If only that mature rating served any purpose. I, for one, get tired of hearing children on the headset, talking their nonsense and lacking any understanding of warfare beyond the game world.

            Sci-Fi games such as Halo, in my opinion, are designed to appeal to the younger crowd. That's my experience anyways, as an older gamer.
            "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

            BoRG

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
              If only that mature rating served any purpose. I, for one, get tired of hearing children on the headset, talking their nonsense and lacking any understanding of warfare beyond the game world.

              Sci-Fi games such as Halo, in my opinion, are designed to appeal to the younger crowd. That's my experience anyways, as an older gamer.
              Well, I agree that hardly any of them know anything of warfare outside the game. I don't know warfare firsthand, but I do study up on that sort of thing at least. Enough to know you can't carry around a Barrett M82A1 and expect to use it in close quarters

              On sci-fi...perhaps Halo appeals to younger people, although sci fi in general can appeal to anyone with an imagination, and some interest in science and technology.
              "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

              --Hávamál

              Comment


              • #22

                Bam.
                Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

                Comment


                • #23
                  Halo Reach

                  Comment

                  Latest Topics

                  Collapse

                  Working...
                  X