Halo:Reach vs. CoD4 MW2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo:Reach vs. CoD4 MW2

This is probably a little old but since there's so many pages on this piece of the forums I didnt want to sift through all of them. So what do you guys think? Halo: Reach, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 or somthing else altogether. Which one is the better game?
    Halo: Reach
    30.00%
    Modern Warfare 2
    30.00%
    You have somthing else in mind.
    40.00%
    Last edited by david&joushua; 05 Mar 11, 07:32.
    Proud Christian.

And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgement.
    Philippians 1:9

COD2, best run and gun ADHD shooter ever
    "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

I'd say that halo reach was better than MW2 but COD4 was better then both of them. I still think that Halo 3 was the best 360 game tho.
      "When you're wounded an' left on Afghanistan's plains.
      An' the women come out to cut up your remains,
      Just roll to your rifle an' blow out your brains,
      An' go to your Gawd like a soldier."
      - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Halo is for mature people generally. MW2 is for little kids it seems, a lot.
        "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

That is true I seen my fair share of little kids playing COD especially on nazi zombies online.
          - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

I do play MW2 because it can be fun, and I used to play Halo Reach-everytime I come back to it I remember "this is good!". Truly I like Battlefield, and will likely get Battlefield 3.
            "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

I love battlefield bad company 2 and its one of my favorite 360 games and i feel it is way better than MW2 but I hate the fact that it keeps temporarly resets your stats.
              - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Hmm...never had that problem. ANyways, yeah it is better...Battlefield is certainly a better place for snipers than MW2. Even Halo...Halo sniping is pretty much the same as CoD sniping, except there are some of the forge world maps on Reach that are big.

--Hávamál

Comment

I consistiantly had the problem but it was temporary and even that felt minor in comparison to the crap that was MW2's multiplayer.
                  - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post
                    Halo is for mature people generally. MW2 is for little kids it seems, a lot.
                    That's the opposite of what most people say.

Halo is about running, jumping, spinning in circles, and throwing grenades while firing two guns on full-auto. Total fantasy nonsense.

And this poll is bogus, right? Shouldn't it compare Reach with Black Ops?
                    "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Mmm...because you can't sprint around and throw knives and spin in circles in MW2, right?

--Hávamál

Comment

I believe that generally people were more mature in halo but I havent played recently but I still think that reach is way better then black ops becuase it was an actual alteration from the previous entry in the series which is somthing that cant be said about black ops.
                        - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Black Ops is different from the previous in plot and story (in most ways). Also guns and equipment. What I find funny is how in Black Ops the FAMAS they have is a model made around the mid 2000s, yet the one in MW2 is a model from I think the late 70s-the 80s...older in newer and 4 decades ahead in the older plot..

--Hávamál

Comment

Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post
                            Mmm...because you can't sprint around and throw knives and spin in circles in MW2, right?
                            Never seen anybody in COD able to throw grenades while firing full-auto, jumping, and spinning in circles on the ground and in the air. You know the dance that people do when they panic. Try doing that crap in a real game, or on a battlefield for that matter.

Originally posted by US Army 2442 View Post
                            I believe that generally people were more mature in halo but I havent played recently but I still think that reach is way better then black ops becuase it was an actual alteration from the previous entry in the series which is somthing that cant be said about black ops.
                            I would be interested to see a demographic. Aside from that, it's all speculation really.

Mature audiences tend to gravitate towards games that children struggle with, and both COD and Halo are child's play in that respect. A monkey could master either one.
                            "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Hmm, so why the disagreement?

--Hávamál

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X