Live Action Modern Warfare Trailer - MW3 Tease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Action Modern Warfare Trailer - MW3 Tease

I always was a fan of the COD campaigns, not so much the MP. Anywhoo, found this, a nice little teaser clip at the end.

Does it annoy anyone else that they use a sound clip of an M60 for an M16? A night drop on Moscow though? Cool.
    ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

That does look good.

You should check out the Armchair General server for Call of Duty.

We're running it in hardcore mode, which means it's a whole different game. One shot and someone is down. We're running the S&D objective game, which means when you're hit, you're out for the rest of the round.

Sound fun?
    RPG Wisdom: There is nothing more exhilarating than having an opponent roll to hit without result.

Warhammer 40K Wisdom: Heresy grows from buggy servers.

Try to learn the difference between prudence and paranoia.

Comment

Originally posted by LongBlade View Post
      That does look good.

You should check out the Armchair General server for Call of Duty.

We're running it in hardcore mode, which means it's a whole different game. One shot and someone is down. We're running the S&D objective game, which means when you're hit, you're out for the rest of the round.

Sound fun?
      It sounds good LB, but I don't own COD. I don't really plan on getting it. I've seen it plenty on console, it's not really my type of FPS; far too narrow in scope for my tastes but I understand it's appeal.

You get Bad Company 2, and I'm in.
      ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

That was actually quite well done! I liked it!

Comment

Looks quite nice actually.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X