Call of Duty games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty games

Which CoD developers did the best work, Infinity Wards or Treyarch?

Call of Duty - 2003 - PC - Infinity Ward
    Call of Duty 2 - 2005 - PC, Xbox 360 - Infinity Ward
    Call of Duty 3 - 2006 - Xbox, Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, Wii - Treyarch
    Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - 2007 - PC, Xbox 360, PS3 - Infinity Ward Call of Duty: World at War - 2008 - PS3, Xbox 360, PC, Wii - Treyarch
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - 2009 - PS3, Xbox 360, PC - Infinity Ward Call of Duty: Black Ops - 2010 - Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PC - Treyarch

I think Infinity Ward did a great job with all of their titles. Although I enjoyed CoD 3 and WoW, they weren't filled with the "epicness" I experienced in the other titles. Black ops had a short campaign and I find it hard to play the missions over again because they're not that fun.

Infinity hands down, no questions about it, I can't stress it enough.

Comment

Yup. I agree. Infinity Ward was great.

I haven't played Black Ops yet. I've heard Treyarch stepped up their game. But looking back, Infinity Ward defined the series.
      RPG Wisdom: There is nothing more exhilarating than having an opponent roll to hit without result.

Warhammer 40K Wisdom: Heresy grows from buggy servers.

Try to learn the difference between prudence and paranoia.

Comment

Another vote for Infinity Ward (although the multiplayer effort by Treyarch in World at War was pretty good).

Comment

Call of Duty - 2003 - PC - Infinity Ward
          THIS!

The Soviet campaign. Wow. Some historical liberties in the name of theme, atmosphere and gameplay but the first FPS peek into the Eastern Front and it left an impression...
          First was best. All the rest of the series has been meh.

Comment

Am I the only one who feels that with both Modern Warfare games and World at War, the motto of the CoD series seems to have been "Now with 30% more war crimes!" each time? While I approve of showing war's ugly side, I soemtimes worry that they may be a bit overenthusiastic about it.
            Reaction to the 2016 Munich shootings:
            Europe: "We are shocked and support you in these harsh times, we stand by you."
            USA: "We will check people from Germany extra-hard and it is your own damn fault for being so stupid."

Comment

IW, but the Crap of Duty franchise has been milked to oblivion. They really need a new IP.
              Three Reichs and you're out.

Comment

Originally posted by Golani View Post
                Infinity hands down, no questions about it, I can't stress it enough.
                ^^^This. Black Ops is an ok game. My money would have been better spent somewhere else though.
                Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X