No announcement yet.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was weird-over winter, there was an update for BC2 that made it sound like you could get BC2 Vietnam for free-I mean the update was practically named "Bad Company 2 Vietnam" but I guess it was just to enable the DLC. I still haven't gotten it but I want it.
    "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

It was worth the Microsoft points I spent on it but no one seems to be playing it anymore
      Operation Iraqi Freedom 09-10

Comment

Where did everyone go?

NCR, roger. I've tried to find a server a couple of times lately, but apparently everyone's moved on to BF3. Which is sad. Hope someone ports the VN mod over to BF3 (hint, hint, EA), but we'll see.

/r,
        R

Comment

Originally posted by Robineus View Post
          NCR, roger. I've tried to find a server a couple of times lately, but apparently everyone's moved on to BF3. Which is sad. Hope someone ports the VN mod over to BF3 (hint, hint, EA), but we'll see.

/r,
          R
          That would be a very good idea. Maybe if they gave you BC2:V for free if you got BF3, that would include more people...kind of like how if you got Halo 3 ODST you could get to check out Reach.
          "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X