Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medal of honor(2010)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    The word on the street is that there is no prone posture position in the game... Is that true?
    "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

    BoRG

    Comment


    • #17
      I'd believe it...after all the game is supposed to be a hybrid of Call of Duty and Battlefield which oddly enough-COD is a run and gun game-I'm surprised you can go prone in that while you can't in the more strategic hold and defend/snipe from cover, etc. Battlefield.
      "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

      --Hávamál

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post

        I'd believe it...after all the game is supposed to be a hybrid of Call of Duty and Battlefield which oddly enough-COD is a run and gun game-I'm surprised you can go prone in that while you can't in the more strategic hold and defend/snipe from cover, etc. Battlefield.
        I find the who is playing, not the game being played, determines whether or not a battle is "strategic" or just chaos. Even just a few rotten apples can ruin a plan.

        I just wonder, what with the guys brought in to advise and all, why they would leave the prone out. I guess looking back, I don't recall ever being able to go prone in a Medal of Honor game, but damn...
        "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

        BoRG

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
          I just wonder, what with the guys brought in to advise and all, why they would leave the prone out. I guess looking back, I don't recall ever being able to go prone in a Medal of Honor game, but damn...
          I played a mission today for the first time at a friend's house, you can definitely go prone (in the PC version).

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
            I find the who is playing, not the game being played, determines whether or not a battle is "strategic" or just chaos. Even just a few rotten apples can ruin a plan.

            I just wonder, what with the guys brought in to advise and all, why they would leave the prone out. I guess looking back, I don't recall ever being able to go prone in a Medal of Honor game, but damn...
            Yeah, good points-I don't remember ever going prone in a MOH game
            "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

            --Hávamál

            Comment


            • #21
              They didn't release maps for BC2, all the content was on the disc and could have been released at the beginning but DICE decided not to. As for MOH you can only go prone in SP but not MP. Plus there is select fire, just have to check the controls
              "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

              CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by No_Nickname View Post
                They didn't release maps for BC2, all the content was on the disc and could have been released at the beginning but DICE decided not to. As for MOH you can only go prone in SP but not MP. Plus there is select fire, just have to check the controls
                Check...controls...that makes sense though!
                "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

                --Hávamál

                Comment


                • #23
                  I'm almost halfway through this game. What a letdown.

                  The controls are jumpy, the game is twitchy, and the sound isn't mixed right. Plus, it's basically a direct knock-off of Call of Duty.

                  Too bad, I was hoping they would improve on development, not just storyline (which was passable). And I've heard horror stories about the online play.

                  I'm going to finish it, but I won't be keeping it. I used to dig on their games because Captain Dye was their adviser, but now it's just another sub-par shooter.
                  "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

                  BoRG

                  Comment

                  Latest Topics

                  Collapse

                  Working...
                  X