Call of Duty: Black Ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post
    It is true it's very well selling but it's not hard with a gullible, young audience for the most part.

Are you expecting a MW3 or something?
    there needs to be a conlusion to the MW series as #2 campaign is definitely the filler of a trilogy... Really? having 2 protagonist become top of a Most Wanted List isn't the way to end it.

That is one thing i loved about Treyarch there games end on a final note. like WaW was my all time favorite COD campaign (aside from grenade palooza on veteran). also when Black Ops Ended there weren't to many questions as to whats going to happen next for the protagonist.

However i do believe what the 2 of you may be reffering to and i think you may be right is - COD has 'jumped the shark' IE there new products aren't really better than their older stuff.
    God didn’t create evil. Evil is the result of when man does not have God's love in his heart.It's the cold when there is no heat.The darkness that comes when there is no light

Comment

It is true it's very well selling but it's not hard with a gullible, young audience for the most part.
      Young and gullible? How old are you? I don't appreciate being lumped in with the children; I bought Black Ops and enjoyed it for what it is - flashy and exciting without a lot of substance or complexity.

Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post

Don't really care. SOCOM 4 is my next game. Another long-standing franchise that I'm loyal to. Same with GTA (and pretty much all of Rockstar).

I like proven winners, and picked those three when they were new. Glad they're all still around. I have a Rockstar Games sticker on my original PS One, still in the closet.

But if Call of Duty drops another title, you can bet I'll be one of the 5 million people to buy it. I like cool stuff.
      Last edited by Paul Mann III; 17 Feb 11, 11:18.
      "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
        Don't really care. SOCOM 4 is my next game.
        What's going on with it anyway?

I practically bought 'move' for that game

Comment

• Originally posted by Golani View Post
          What's going on with it anyway?

I practically bought 'move' for that game
          Last I checked, it comes out in March. The gun for the move looks too sweet, saw it on a poster for Killzone, I think.

What I'm wondering is will it be Move exclusive, or will I be able to kill people who are using regular controllers too.
          "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Young and gullible? How old are you? I don't appreciate being lumped in with the children;
            You must have missed the "for the most part" part.
            "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• cod games are awesome

Comment

LOL

Well...no...given that we already have it!
                "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

You must have missed the "for the most part" part.
                  I don't "miss" anything. I have a scope.

BoRG

Comment

I don't "miss" anything. I have a scope.
                    Touche.

--Hávamál

Comment

• awesome vids

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X