Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left 4 Dead

Anyone here play the FPS game Left for Dead 1 or 2?
    http://www.historynotes.info/wp-cont...of-Austria.jpg

Archduke Charles!

A friend made me buy it.

I play 2 very seldom-when I'm home and I'm really bored...

Comment

Yeah, it's best played with a friend and others who use their mics. If not and you're playing on a difficult setting you all tend to get massacred.

Comment

I play l4d2!

Actually, I love l4d2! There's just nuthin' more relaxing after a hard day's work than head-shotting a couple hundred zombies while sippin' a beer!

Comment

It is a remarkably addicting game. I haven't tried L4D2 yet, but the original was a blast.
          Burke's Joystick: Because Edmund Burke would have been a gamer.

Comment

i hate the zombie rush hahaha
            "We have no white flag."

Comment

Originally posted by Wargamer Scott View Post
              It is a remarkably addicting game. I haven't tried L4D2 yet, but the original was a blast.
              LFD2 is fun and easy, you can literally take a pan and smash your way through the whole game!

Comment

l4d2 vs. l4d1

I played both, actually, and I gotta admit that l4d2 is a much better game. At first you get the feeling that the game play is just about the same (and it is, generally speaking), but 2 has alot more features and game styles. Valve also has been updating the game every week with "Mutations", some of which are truly fun. This week's mutation gives all 4 survivors the M60 machine gun with unlimited ammo, but sets the difficulty level to Expert (so each hit by a zombie takes off like 10% health, and friendly fire is truly murderous (again, everyone's running around with an M60!).

Comment

I think I'll pick it up with the next Steam sale.
                  Burke's Joystick: Because Edmund Burke would have been a gamer.

Comment

My son plays l4d2 with his buddies using headsets and mics, it looks pretty interesting. He also has the developers toolkit so he can design areas with buildings, manholes that lead to sewers, etc... and upload it so other players can get it out. It's pretty slick, the zombies self populate the area after you upload it. Not a lot of strategy involved, but a great stress reliever.
                    There's No Such Thing As "Only A Simulation"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X