No announcement yet.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got BFBC2 from one of my brother's friends and I've played the campaign 2 times, and a third playing missions on higher difficulty and trying to find MCOM stations which is VERY hard-only got a few.

I love and hate the weapons-they're too similar to each other mostly, and most have 2 shot instead of 3 shot burst, and that reminds me-is the AN-94 an actual gun in real life?! Well it turns out it is-but what I don't like is that you can only use 2 burst mode, which is frustrating, considering it has two other modes! What's also a blooper, is that it's 2 burst is more powerful than the AK74's auto...and the AN-94 uses a smaller 5.56 round I believe.

I wonder why they only had the USAS-12 and not the Saiga 20k included as well-maybe the USAS is more popular, but nonetheless...

There's no familiar guns/popular guns it seems-even your own squad uses XM8s which aren't even really used-Sarge might have an M4 or ACR, etc., Marlowe and Hags would probably have something along the same lines to start with, and Sweetwater probably wouldn't have an M60 in the kind of environments you're in-he most likely would have an M240 or so, as they are a little more popular. The sniper rifles are odd ideas-you'd expect a more common SVD or maybe even a VSS but the two they have are interesting.

Enough ranting for the moment he he.
    "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

epic game

i love the fact that im pretty much invincible when i get the chopper and have a decent gunner

Comment

Originally posted by mk 16 View Post
        i love the fact that im pretty much invincible when i get the chopper and have a decent gunner
        Really? The patch that made the tracer dart as fast as god seemed to put an end to the helo's total domination. Great pilots will find a way, but the days of base camping over and over with the chopper seem to be over.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X