Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout New Vegas

New Fallout Coming From Original Fallout Devs

Bethesda has just announced that we'll be getting a new Fallout from the folks who know it best - the original developers.
    Last edited by Jim H. Moreno; 21 Apr 09, 13:41.
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Sorry, but the link doesn't seem to be working at this moment.

Comment

Thanks! Fixed it.
      Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Just Updating this Old Thread. How many of our members are looking forward to buying this Game?

Personally I'm quite excited when i 1st got my Xbox my 1st two games were COD WaW and Fallout 3, The mix between these two great games held me for over a year, and now that Black Ops and New Vegas are coming out i hope to repeat that cycle.

Surprised We do not have that much support already ecspecially since Czin's profile pic is fallout and we also have a Daring Dashwood Member among us.
        God didnít create evil. Evil is the result of when man does not have God's love in his heart.It's the cold when there is no heat.The darkness that comes when there is no light

Comment

I'm a big fan of the series, I think I will give this one a try, when it gets to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay217 View Post
            Daring Dashwood Member among us.

Fallout Vegas better be good!
            Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

Quite disappointed about what I've read about the story line so far, but will still get it.
              "Folks need to be realists and realize that peace is a nice idea, but ultimately unattainable on a worldwide level."
              - 6thInf Grandson

Comment

I will get this game and will eagerly await for the modding community to get cracking on it. Can't wait to see the stuff from Fallout 1 and 2 in 3d, and hopefully this will provide more things to do while waiting for Fallout 4, and The Elder Scrolls 5 whenever it does finally come out. Of course, I'll probably still play Fallout 3.

Any word on whether Children are present and if so, are they all essential characters like they were in Fallout 3?

Also, what's the news on the status of the Enclave? They got their asses kicked really badly in Fallout 2, where they lost their main base of operations and their secondary camp at Navarro, then they suffered even more setbacks in Fallout 3 when their main base at Raven Rock went boom (most of them seemed to manage to escape the base's self destruction though), then more of their forces got mulched by Liberty Prime in the battle for the Jefferson memorial, then still more of them got reduced into paste at the Satellite Relay station, and then their Mobile Base Crawler and their forces in Adams Air force base got obliterated. Since it's only been three years since their catastrophic defeat in the Capitol Wasteland by the time New Vegas takes place, I don't think that they would have fully recovered. Yet we clearly see the main character wearing a suit of Enclave Advanced Power Armor in one of the screenshots.

Here is the Screenshot in question.

You can tell it's the main character, who is called the Courier in this game; because he's wearing a pipboy 3000 on what I think is his left arm. Also prominent is the fact that this suit of Enclave armor is of the Fallout 2 design and not the designs of the three Enclave power armor sets from Fallout 3. It's also noteworthy that the armor seems to be somewhat worn and rusted, which can be inferred by the dirty optical lenses and the dull grayish coloring of the armor whereas the Enclave talking heads in Fallout 2 clearly showed clean and white power armor. Of course, the other thing that's obvious is the fact that the front arm is clipping through the torso plate, but I digress.
                Last edited by Czin; 14 Oct 10, 11:10.
                Standing here, I realize you were just like me trying to make history.
                But who's to judge the right from wrong.
                When our guard is down I think we'll both agree.
                That violence breeds violence.
                But in the end it has to be this way.

Comment

I hoped that they woud ditch this entire moronic F3 line and remake canceled Van Burren project. I'll still buy it Obsidian will sure provide better scenario and dialogues than Bet... and as much bugs as the latter.
                  Kosovo is Serbian.
                  I support United Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
                  Behead those who say Islam is violent!

Comment

Originally posted by DracoBorealis View Post
                    I hoped that they woud ditch this entire moronic F3 line and remake canceled Van Burren project. I'll still buy it Obsidian will sure provide better scenario and dialogues than Bet... and as much bugs as the latter.
                    Obsidian games, now those were games with a lot of bugs. The initial version almost always seemed more like a Beta than a finished product with all the damned glitches.
                    Standing here, I realize you were just like me trying to make history.
                    But who's to judge the right from wrong.
                    When our guard is down I think we'll both agree.
                    That violence breeds violence.
                    But in the end it has to be this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Czin View Post
                      Obsidian games, now those were games with a lot of bugs. The initial version almost always seemed more like a Beta than a finished product with all the damned glitches.
                      That's not a paradox is it?

Comment

me playing fallout vegas:

this village is gay.

oooh, look over there, its the new vegas tower.

hmmm

varmint rifle......

screw this, see ya... "dont you wanna" nah..... "you realy shouldnt" Nah

scenery is ok I guess....

whats that, waaaaaaay in the distance.... giant radroach?

*bang*

hmm

*bang* *bang* *bang*

holy

waaaaaaaaaaaah

thud.

*insert "you died" music here*
                        Propaganda is to a democracy what the bludgeon is to a totalitarian state.
                        ~Noam Chomsky

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade|Ogilvy View Post
                          me playing fallout vegas:

varmint rifle......

screw this, see ya... "dont you wanna" nah..... "you realy shouldnt" Nah

scenery is ok I guess....

whats that, waaaaaaay in the distance.... giant radroach?

*bang*

hmm

*bang* *bang* *bang*

holy

waaaaaaaaaaaah

thud.

*insert "you died" music here*
                          As in real life don't use 5.56mm peashooters who're good for humies and rats
                          only; buy yourself a .308 riffle and manup.
                          Once I used 150 bullets on DeathClaw and died while my body Boone caped one after another with his Gobi Riffle headshots.
                          Kosovo is Serbian.
                          I support United Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
                          Behead those who say Islam is violent!

Comment

Fallout new vegas is fantastic! although on hardcore mode its very difficult considering bullets have weight . But yeah overall pretty good game

Im not a fan of how you can actually get hurt in VATS mode now! before itd be so much fun to spam your AP and destroy everybody without taking the slightest damage. Also i saw this video of a giant robot destroying numerous super mutant behemoths. If anybody knew where it came from could they tell me, because i really wanta know!
                            I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones-Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Jakvortex View Post
                              Fallout new vegas is fantastic! although on hardcore mode its very difficult considering bullets have weight . But yeah overall pretty good game

Im not a fan of how you can actually get hurt in VATS mode now! before itd be so much fun to spam your AP and destroy everybody without taking the slightest damage. Also i saw this video of a giant robot destroying numerous super mutant behemoths. If anybody knew where it came from could they tell me, because i really wanta know!
                              Fallout 3 on the PC can get what is Called a G.E.C.K. its pretty much a level editor, so you can make entire buildings with logs in it so it seems like a legit quest. One feature is adding enemies so many users have been known to make behemoth armies and blowing them to shreds with the MIRV.

Not sure what they carried over from that to NV
                              God didnít create evil. Evil is the result of when man does not have God's love in his heart.It's the cold when there is no heat.The darkness that comes when there is no light

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X