Anyone play wolfenstein:Enemy Territory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone play wolfenstein:Enemy Territory

Does anyone here play wolfenstein:Enemy Territory it is a free game.

http://games.softpedia.com/get/Freew...ULL-GAME.shtml

If so my game name is Sparticus, and I recommend the SoW clan server.

“Come and take it!"

A few of us here used to run some matches. I remember Doc S and Siberian HEAT, specifically, kicking my arse on more than one occasion. Not played in a long time, though.
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim H. Moreno View Post
      A few of us here used to run some matches. I remember Doc S and Siberian HEAT, specifically, kicking my arse on more than one occasion. Not played in a long time, though.
      You should, I might take a crack at them if they want to play I have gotten quite good.My last game I got 37 kills to 5 deaths, and I am level 4 in all classes. If anyone wants to play give me a shout, or just hop on the SoW Clan game server.
      “Come and take it!"

Comment

I'm still active...sort of.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
        --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

I play when the mood strikes me. I'm not very good. I like playing the covert ops so i can take the pants off dead bodies
          Originally posted by ForIAmSparticus View Post
          You should, I might take a crack at them if they want to play I have gotten quite good.My last game I got 37 kills to 5 deaths, and I am level 4 in all classes. If anyone wants to play give me a shout, or just hop on the SoW Clan game server.
          what is the IP address? I will add to my favs and maybe you can frag my sorry butt a few times.

Comment

I will post it for you let me see, I am all level 4's and play as covert ops as well.
            “Come and take it!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X