Call of Duty World at War co-op footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty World at War co-op footage

The first co-op gameplay for the Call of Duty series.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gupFeZX8xBc

I am very glad to see this, I cant wait to actually do this when the game comes out

IMO CO-op is one of the most missed features of the COD series games.

Comment

Same it looks like it is trying to have the "real" war. good looking

Comment

Co-op is something that's greatly missed in most new games so it's good to see it's not totally neglected in this say and age.

However, there's two reasons why I'm not very excited for this:

1. It's CoD, which isn't known for it's historical accuracy (something I always like to see).
        2. It's from the same developers of CoD3, probably the worst game in the CoD series.

I'll probably get this eventually anyway , but I'm definitely more interested in Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway.
        Last edited by Trendkill; 24 Jul 08, 09:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Trendkill View Post
          Co-op is something that's greatly missed in most new games so it's good to see it's not totally neglected in this say and age.

1. It's CoD, which isn't known for it's historical accuracy (something I always like to see).
          2. It's from the same developers of CoD3, probably the worst game in the CoD series.

I'll probably get this eventually anyway , but I'm definitely more interested in Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway.
          I almost agree that CoD3 was the worst in the series, but I would put it at second worst (behind Finest Hour). I think it was a decent game, but needed quite a bit of work to make it great,certainly a weak fps for a CoD title.

The good new is: CoD3 was made in 8 months, Treyarch will have been working on World at War for 2 years by the game's release date. And they are making it for PC . The last CoD game they made for PC was United Offensive which had something rarely found in recent military fps games: great single player and multiplayer both.

Comment

Looks like fun!
            "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
            "

Comment

Originally posted by Trendkill View Post

I don't think that COD3 was but COD Big Red One or COD Roads to Victory
              "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
              "

Comment

Originally posted by ace View Post
                I don't think that COD3 was but COD Big Red One or COD Roads to Victory

If you are refering to the game developer, a company called Treyarch is making CoD World at War. Treyarch's previous games in the Call of Duty franchise are: CoD3, CoD2 Big Red One, and United Offensive.

CoD3 being the weakest (but still a fairly good game) CoD2BRO is a very good game, and United Offensive excellent (one of the very best WWII shooters).

Comment

Originally posted by DangerForward View Post
                  I almost agree that CoD3 was the worst in the series, but I would put it at second worst (behind Finest Hour). I think it was a decent game, but needed quite a bit of work to make it great,certainly a weak fps for a CoD title.

The good new is: CoD3 was made in 8 months, Treyarch will have been working on World at War for 2 years by the game's release date. And they are making it for PC . The last CoD game they made for PC was United Offensive which had something rarely found in recent military fps games: great single player and multiplayer both.
                  They made COD4 for the PC too
                  http://chickencrap.com/images/1472.jpg

Comment

Co-op trailer number 2 for Call of Duty World at War.

Would have embedded it, but it is very bloody:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buQy1Zg2C80

Gameplay and graphics looking good.

Comment

I have CoD4 but am a bigger fan of WWII FPS games other than more modern games.

Comment

Nice footage, amazing game-to-be!!!!

I was so sick of looking at fake footage of "gameplay" on youtube but then I found this. Thanks for posting it!
                        Best regards, Hufflepuff

Comment

Okay this isn't co-op, but it's still something cool from Call of Duty World at War.

Two 3D screenshots...

PBY attacking Japanese ships:

Flamethrower in action:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X